Sydney Forwards

Started by eg6914, January 01, 2014, 03:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eg6914

With the plethora of choices in the forward line, much like others i am having trouble with picking one of these three above. For bye reasons i can only pick one and i am interested to see who others think is the best option. I am leaning towards Parker but Franklin is severely undervalued and Mitchell has an extremely high ceiling for a second year player. All should average well in 2014 but who you start could put you in front of the pack since all three are certainly not mainstream options. So who will you be starting in 2014?

thefuzz

Jukes

Buddy is in mine for now, Rohan will have to fight for a bench spot w/ Honeychurch, Bock, etc

pommyadam

Buddy for me

not really considering any others, but may loom as options depending on rd1 selections (currently got Tex in, which is VERY risky right now)

Adamant

Can't see myself not starting Buddy at that price. Not too keen on the others.

Toga

I did have Parker in the team until I looked at this thread and remembered I forgot about Franklin :P

Parker out, Franklin in, and I'll bank that 33K 8)

truBLUE

Same did consider parker till I seen buddy was cheaper  ::)  savings :)

jvalles69

Currently with Parker and Mitchell in my forward line, will prob stick with this but depending on how they all go prior to price rises I can bring Buddy in if he's firing and drop one of the other two if they aren't.

Ziplock

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 02, 2014, 08:07:43 PM
Currently with Parker and Mitchell in my forward line, will prob stick with this but depending on how they all go prior to price rises I can bring Buddy in if he's firing and drop one of the other two if they aren't.

I'm not a fan with Mitchell's lack of proveness and his injury interrupted pre-season.

I've got buddy atm... I like parker as well though.

Capper

Maybe buddy but definitely Parker out of the list. Rohan only in SC

Artax

Buddy and Parker for me, locked.

Toga

I really want Parker but would you choose him over Wingard? That's who he's competing with at the moment :-X

Thomas4025

Quote from: Toga on January 04, 2014, 04:22:09 PM
I really want Parker but would you choose him over Wingard? That's who he's competing with at the moment :-X
Yes, definitely.

Money

Franklin locked and Rohan on bench but may need to field for cash. Can Rohan hold up a F6 spot?

SydneyRox

i love the rooster, but wont be going near him in fantasy.

franklin is locked, parker has been in and out.

mitchells lack of pre season rules him out for me