Main Menu

Have a Great New Years Eve All

Started by Grazz, December 31, 2013, 05:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Hi all have a great New Years Eve and stay safe if out and about. Hope 2014 is a great year for everyone, wish you all good health, wealth and happiness. ;)

Football Factory

+1

Cheers Grazz   :)

LF

Back at you Grazz :)

Happy New Year to everyone on FF and your families
Have a great day/night to everyone that is celebrating the end of 2013
May 2014 be a great year for all :D

nas

Cheers all haha back to work for me AM 2morrow.

Ringo

Have a great night all - Having a quiet night as have to take Daughter to work early in the morning.

may this new Year be propserous to you all and the Fantasy Fottball are kind to you all.

Torpedo10

Quiet night but peaceful watching the Tennis+Cricket+NYE Fireworks.

Colliwobblers

Happy new years FF peoples, great year amongst you all and looking forward to more of the same in 2014!

Torpedo10

Happy New Years guys, may 2014 be the best year yet!

Torpedo10

Just realised that I can change my DP when it strikes Midnight  ;D ele & I made a DT bet, he ranked higher and got to choose my DP until NYD. The same thing happened with Grazz & I, but I won that one.  ;) The start of the year is a fresh start!

Grazz

T Dog

Feeling a lot better now......visitors who come for tea then just wont go home....whats that about....lol.... ::)
2014.....go pies!!

Grazz

Quote from: T Dog on January 01, 2014, 12:58:05 PM
Feeling a lot better now......visitors who come for tea then just wont go home....whats that about....lol.... ::)
2014.....go pies!!

Foods to good mate.  ;)

T Dog

Actually it was probably the red wine we washed the food down with that caused all the damage  ;) ::)

Ziplock

LF