Main Menu

Happy 18th Birthday PURPLE 77!!!!

Started by ossie85, December 30, 2013, 07:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Happy 18th birthday mate. In 6 months, i'll be having my 3rd 18th. Have a great day Purple, don't smash it too hard

Ringo

Happy Birthday Purps Trust you are enjoying your first legal foray into those establishments,

Have a great Day and and trust you are learning the North Melbourne theme song.

Justin Bieber

Happy Birthday Purps, enjoy the day ahead. Just don't enjoy it TOO much and wind up in Perth the next day half naked and handcuffed to a chimpanzee :P.

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 30, 2013, 03:52:41 PM
Happy Birthday Purps, enjoy the day ahead. Just don't enjoy it TOO much and wind up in Perth the next day half naked and handcuffed to a chimpanzee :P.

Speaking from experience HP?  :P

Thanks everyone!

Lol CF, the law is that if you are Tasmania, you can make Tasmanian jokes without fear of retaliation  ;)

Purple 77 was my first online gaming username, about 5 years ago, when I had to decide in a rush. Purple was favourite colour, 7 was a lucky number, I needed 8 characters, so I added another 7  :P

From then, it stuck

Vinny

Purple 77

Cheers Vinny!

And I am still yet to have alcohol in my short life, having my 18th party on New Year's Eve, so it is then that I will forget everybody's advice on drinking in the past 2 years and have some fun  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 30, 2013, 06:07:16 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 30, 2013, 03:52:41 PM
Speaking from experience HP?  :P
Maybe one day :P.

Just remember moderation Purps and you'll be fine!

LF

GoLions

Missed it by 3 minutes, but happy birthday Purps!

Bill Manspeaker

happy 18th mate! be sure to enjoy it, ya only turn 18 once!

Toga

Happy Birthday Purps! (It's still ya B'day over this way, just ;))

Purple 77

Grazz

Happy Birthday mate, hope you had a great day.

Torpedo10

Purple 77

Thanks guys, was an eventful night in a word... a friend of mine got arrested LOL

He should think twice before taking a whiz on a cop car  ::)