2014 Australian Tennis Summer

Started by PowerBug, December 28, 2013, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Wow, nice for her Grazz! Did she win a competition or see him somewhere? :o.

Yeah, can't wait for tomorrow night :D. Going out so hopefully get back in time for the start, if not probably have to watch a set or so in :P.

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 24, 2014, 12:45:46 AM
Wow, nice for her Grazz! Did she win a competition or see him somewhere? :o.

Yeah, can't wait for tomorrow night :D. Going out so hopefully get back in time for the start, if not probably have to watch a set or so in :P.

It was put on by Harvey Norman or a Company who they sell a lot of their stuff mate and Tanis sells a lot of stuff at Harveys so she got to go. I think 40 or so people got to have dinner with him, she was lucky as she was at his table also.

Justin Bieber

That's awesome! Nice of them to hold the dinner, even better that she got to sit at the table with him :D.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on January 23, 2014, 10:40:42 PM
Karens girlfriend was lucky enough to have dinner with Roger a couple of weeks back in Melbourne.

Never asks me for a photo when shes at your place >:(. I played tennis as a young lad, Not to many people could return my serve, because very few even landed in the court

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on January 23, 2014, 11:14:17 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 23, 2014, 10:21:19 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 23, 2014, 07:35:22 PM
This match will be the match of the Open.
what about Stan v Djoker??

I really thought it would of been. Good game though
Turned out to be a massive serve fest. :( Both players were below their best too, was slightly disappointed but happy the right man got through. ;) Now just need Fed to get up in a 6 hour thriller. :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Ringo

Decisions descision Fed v Nadal or Austrlia B v Poms in one day.

Dudge

Quote from: Ringo on January 24, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

Just keep the remote in your hand Ringo and wear the buttons out. Cause it's Australia B as you politely pointed out :), probably Fed and Raffa, as they have had some classic duels, and normally the tennis is at the top end quality wise. As I said mate keep the remote close by

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on January 24, 2014, 10:23:21 AM
Quote from: Ringo on January 24, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

Just keep the remote in your hand Ringo and wear the buttons out. Cause it's Australia B as you politely pointed out :), probably Fed and Raffa, as they have had some classic duels, and normally the tennis is at the top end quality wise. As I said mate keep the remote close by

Yeh what i'll be doing but probably mainly on the tennis I think should be another classic match between them.

Jay

My Chumps

Dropped the first, pull it together Fed!

BratPack

Dropped the first. Game over. Well done Monkey Man

Bill Manspeaker

only seen bits and pieces, but from the scoreline it looks like it's been a little disappointing

tbagrocks

Torpedo10

Rafa being really unsportsmanlike. That is disappointing.

Windigo