2014 Australian Tennis Summer

Started by PowerBug, December 28, 2013, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

So if Federer wants to leave the Aus Open as Swiss number 1 player, he must make the final.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Toga

Great match last night! Rafa to win the open ;)

Ringo

Azarenka really struggling Go Radawanska

Bill Manspeaker

bloody oath go Radwanska!

can't stand Azarenka and her brick face and long drawn out un-needed OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH and retard boyfriend

Toga

Yeah cannot stand Aza. Please get beat.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: brad on January 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

can't stand Azarenka and her brick face and long drawn out un-needed OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH and retard boyfriend

I've grown on Rad this tour, really got some skills and shots on her! I actually don't mind Aza that much, just need to mute tv but she has a nice personality from what I've seen in the interviews, so can't hold her boyfriend against her :P.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 22, 2014, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: brad on January 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

I've grown on Rad this tour, really got some skills and shots on her! I actually don't mind Aza that much, just need to mute tv but she has a nice personality from what I've seen in the interviews, so can't hold her boyfriend against her :P.

Stuff them both. Put Eugenie Bouchard back on tv. She is gorgeous

PowerBug

winnnnaaaaaa Woooo go Radwanska! Also means I close in on Torp in our tipping comp coz I got this one right and he didn't :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Noz

Bill Manspeaker

CrowsFan

Good. Murray is so boring and unlikeable.

But I guess you like him Brad? Seems we are disagreeing on a few things tonight haha

Bill Manspeaker

haha yeah I like him mate. this is only the second thing :P

CrowsFan

Well a few does only mean a couple of things, so 2 seems apt. Unless you're disagreeing with how many constitute a few? :P

Bill Manspeaker