2014 Australian Tennis Summer

Started by PowerBug, December 28, 2013, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: My Chumps on January 15, 2014, 06:31:46 PM
Quote from: BratPack on January 15, 2014, 06:04:21 PM
I'm sorry but I've seen this from him too many times to believe anything he says. If Tomic really was as injured as he says he was I'm flowering Tony Abbott.
I hope not BP, I thought you were an alright bloke :P
well you've proven you have bad judgement :P

My Chumps

Hard to barrack against Pironkova  :-* :-*

Jukes

Genie through to the third round <3

Nige

tbagrocks

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

CrowsFan

Where have all these young Aussies come from? I had heard of Kokki and Kyrgios from the junior final last year, but had never heard of Thompson or Ebden before a week ago...

Nails

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 15, 2014, 11:24:01 PM
Where have all these young Aussies come from? I had heard of Kokki and Kyrgios from the junior final last year, but had never heard of Thompson or Ebden before a week ago...

Ebden a young Aussie CF?

He's a 26yo spud who we're excited about because he made it to 4 sets and is one of the few who made it to the 2nd round. He has also never made it past the 2nd round in singles in his career.

Nige

Yeah, Ebden's been around for a bit.

GoLions

I'm the exact opposite. Had heard of Thompson and Ebden but never heard about the other 2

CrowsFan

Wow 26? :o He looked a lot younger than that

BB67th

Ebden has been around for years. He only just made it into the top 100.

Thompson is pretty new, the Open was his first match at ATP level.

Nige

Genie is teaming with Sam Groth in the mixed doubles.  8)

tbagrocks

Carn Kokky fire up son! A set here would be a massive story, looks like he's competing though :)

My Chumps