Main Menu

Excel Attachment

Started by Money, December 27, 2013, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Hey folks I've decided to make a up a ''2013 vests'' excel spreadsheet like last years showing each club round by round but when i attach the sheet it then wont let me post it, does anyone know how to attach the sheet so it will post?

Mr.Craig

Not sure what to suggest if the attachment option isn't working but you might want to check out Specky's thread where he has posted all the vests for 2013.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,88226.0.html#new

Football Factory

Can you take a screenshot of it maybe ?  then go to Paint ..then Imageshack and post it like an image ?

I guess it depends how big it is ?

Money

It's too large to screenshot but I wouldn't think it would be too big to post because it's almost identical to last years. 18 teams, 23 rounds just different players....

Football Factory

Quote from: Money on December 27, 2013, 03:02:11 PM
It's too large to screenshot but I wouldn't think it would be too big to post because it's almost identical to last years. 18 teams, 23 rounds just different players....

Yeah no worries

Money

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 27, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Yeah no worries

It took me a while to do so if it wont end up letting me post it I'm gonna be fuming

Football Factory

Quote from: Money on December 27, 2013, 03:19:47 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 27, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Yeah no worries

It took me a while to do so if it wont end up letting me post it I'm gonna be fuming

If you cant maybe start a thread in the feedback section and hopefully m0nty can tell you how

Money

Still can't seem to attach it to a post

m0nty

I haven't got attachments turned on for security reasons, sorry about that.

Money

Quote from: m0nty on December 27, 2013, 06:53:53 PM
I haven't got attachments turned on for security reasons, sorry about that.

ahh i see, is there any other way i can post it

Ziplock

best way to do it is to upload it to a file sharing place and then just drop the link.

Money

Quote from: Ziplock on December 28, 2013, 02:24:30 AM
best way to do it is to upload it to a file sharing place and then just drop the link.

thats a not bad idea unfortunately i wouldnt have a clue how to do that ahaha