Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Started by Grazz, December 24, 2013, 10:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just abput to go to church for Christmas.

Had a catastrophe this morning - Hot water pipe to the handbasin gave way water every where, (Lucky it was not the middle of the night). Thank Heavens it was the Hot water so I could isolate and still have water. Will have a closer look later but do not relish the thought of chasing a plumber this season.  Being so humid can do without hot water for a couple of days anyway,

Anyway all the best for Christmas. Happy Christmas everyone.

nrich102

Quote from: Ringo on December 25, 2013, 08:31:29 AM

Had a catastrophe this morning - Hot water pipe to the handbasin gave way water every where, (Lucky it was not the middle of the night). Thank Heavens it was the Hot water so I could isolate and still have water. Will have a closer look later but do not relish the thought of chasing a plumber this season.  Being so humid can do without hot water for a couple of days anyway,

Ouch Ringo. Least it didn't happen in the middle of winter.

Football Factory

That's no good Ringo, hope all is fixed soon.

Merry Christmas everyone  :)

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on December 25, 2013, 08:31:29 AM

That's unlucky  mate, hope you can sort it easily.

nas

Need a hand with anything ringo? down the road a tad but if can help just ask

Purple 77

Merry Christmas all!

Bloody ossie gave me a North Melbourne membership for christmas lol

Then he told me he got it because I'd now get into the Hobart matches for free, so it is a present I both love and hate lol

JBs-Hawks

Merry XMas all!!

Haha great work oss! Love it! I've brainwashed my little step brother into supporting the hawks so i buy him hawks stuff for xmas and birthdays :P

Now got that wait between presents being opened and everyone arriving for lunch.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 25, 2013, 10:11:50 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Bloody ossie gave me a North Melbourne membership for christmas lol

Then he told me he got it because I'd now get into the Hobart matches for free, so it is a present I both love and hate lol
lol  :P

LF

Got woken up at around 5:50 by 2 excited kids because Santa had been last time they go to bed that early on Xmas eve again lol.
Presents opened and now have several things charging including a remote control car and a E reader.
Kids are waiting for Santa to come past the house on the back of a ute for the annual lolly run.
Then off to mum and dads for brekky.
Home for awhile then off to the in laws for awhile then finish the night off at cousins house with bro in laws etc so us parents can celebrate :P

Cicjose

Tominator

Merry Christmas to all on FF. Hope you guys have a great day

Ringo

Quote from: nas on December 25, 2013, 08:53:04 AM
Need a hand with anything ringo? down the road a tad but if can help just ask
Thanks Nas but this one is a real plumbers job now as it appears there is more than one split.  The backlow from the Cold Water to the showers also leaks as well.  Found that out when trying to have a showe in the middle of the day seeing I had cut the hot water circuit off.  Thankfully though have a downstairs shower we can use till fixed although it will be cold water only.  Not to bad for middle of the day showers when the temperature is into the 30's and humidity at 70% or more,
Will try and find a plumber tomorrow as have a better chance on Boxing Day than Christmas Day. Maybe even an insurance claim coming up if it goes above $500 (excess amount).

SydneyRox

Merry and safe Christmas to everyone

BratPack

_wato

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all had a ripper of a day, bloody hell i did! Today is all about family to me, don't worry about presents all to much, giving is much better than receiving, seeing all the young ones enjoying their presents is just amazing.

Boxing Day is the day I love the most, shopping for cheap gear, then laying back by the pool, BBQ, cricket with the family, and the ashes.

Nothing beats that.