Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Started by Grazz, December 24, 2013, 10:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

I'd like to wish everyone a very very Merry Xmas and hope you all have a great day with your family, friends and loved ones. For me the day will consist of watching my two Grandchildren open their presents, cook lunch for 20 or so relatives and friends, celebrate my eldest's sons birthday who was born on Xmas day, also take the time to think off all those ive loved and love who are no longer with us anymore and we light a candle that burns all day in memory of them. The day starts off a bit hectic but once all the food is cooking in the Webbers and everything is sorted the fun really begins, it's a great day where everyone seems to come together the only day of the year and that's the most important part for me that everyone is together and to see all their faces in the one place at the one time.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thoroughly enjoy what Xmas means to you and equally as important I hope you all stay safe and with us, take care and a very Merry Christmas to you all and to your families and friends.

Ringo

Beat me to it again Grazz was just about to post similar.

My best wishes for Christmas Day and a Prosperous New Year go out to all FF community.  For those of the community who are having health issues may they be resolved for you and that you can also enjoy this special time of the year with family and friends.

may you all keep safe over the period in all that you do and enjoy the season and may the Footy Gods be more kind to you all next year,

nas

Right back at you all also to everyone.

Grazz watch out for Feb. (Maybe)

Nige

Yep, wishing all FFers a very Merry Christmas and and a stellar New Year.  8)

LF

Merry Xmas to everyone on FF and your families.
Hope everyone has a great day

tor01doc

Nice Grazz...and everyone to be honest.

Happy Days to all.

2 things to practice on the big day

1. Moderation
2. Tolerance

Happy 2014 too.

GoLions

God dammit guys for a moment I thought today was actually Christmas and I was legit freaking out.

But yeah hope everyone has a great Christmas! :D

Torpedo10

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day and a great end to 2013!

Colliwobblers

Merry Christmas all of FF, been a tough year for me, and seems to keep getting tougher.

Thanks so much to all for your support this year, has been a huge help and greatly appreciated.

Have a good one. Take care.

Kellogscrunchynut

Merry Christmas and if I survive NYE a happy new year.

BB67th

Merry Christmas to everyone and also a Happy New Year. Here's to a great 2014.

truBLUE

To FF Fanatics hope you and your families all have an awesome Christmas and a safe new year, Remember EAT well  DRINK plenty ,cheers all  :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tor01doc on December 24, 2013, 03:34:13 PM
Nice Grazz...and everyone to be honest.

Happy Days to all.

2 things to practice on the big day

1. Moderation
2. Tolerance

Happy 2014 too.
Absolutely and God bless you all, happy birthday Jesus ;D

T Dog

A fantastic FF xmas cheer to you all. Go Early Go Hard, stay safe, and enjoy whatever the day brings for you.... ;D 8) ;D 8)

DazBurg

merry Xmas everyone have a great time
stay out of mischief and enjoy yourselves
;)