PLEASE rate this SC Beast (I will do ur's)

Started by mjpaps, March 10, 2010, 12:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please rate this team out of 10 for me...

4 (26.7%)
3 (20%)
7 (46.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

mjpaps

This is my team V2.2.6

Please rate & comment, and Ill rate your team.

Backline - Goddard  Enright  H.Shaw  Hodge  O'Brien  Malceski  Greenwood  (Trengrove & Maguire)

Midfield - Pendles  Bartell  Mitchell  Griffen  Martin  Banner  (Barlow & Shuey)

Ruck - Jolly  Tippett  (Skipper & Roughead)

Forwardline - Roo  Pav  Franklin  Hall  Dangerfield  Medhurst  Podsiadly  (Davis & Rockliff)

I still have $49,700 in the bank.

c4v3m4n

Happy to help mate.

Backs - Very nice, very solid.

Midfield - Your going need Ablett or Swan, period. Without either of them, you're going struggle.

Rucks - Nice, well done on getting Tippett as a 2nd ruckman.

Forward - Not a fan of having Rockliff playing on the ground, IMO, he probably should be on the bench.

In conclusion, look downgrading one of your backline and one of midfielders to get the cash to get Ablett or Swan. Apart from that its a good team. 8/10

whatahugescore

Nice solid team mate. Backline is good and solid but not sure if shepphard will get a game in the first half of the season. u may just want to put waters on ur bench and tht way he'll play and increase his price whilst hes on ur bench. Good midfield. Not sure if charman will get a game since leurenberger and clark will take up the 2 ruck spots. with simon taylor going down frm hawks u might wanna put skipper in or even warnock. Great fwd lineup. DSont think davis will play- might wanna go for hitchcock,d.stewart etc. Other than that, ur team is pro. 8.5/10

mjpaps

I just swapped out Gilbee & Shepperd.
For H.Shaw & Trengrove (Port)

what u reckon?.

As much as I like Gilbee, I just had to get Heater back in.

Wild Thing

Don't take any offence to anything I suggest, as it is solely based on my opinion and it's not right or wrong, but I try to justify what I recommend...

I think you've spent a little too much on your backline.  I'd look at downgrading O'Brien to Hunt, Ladson, Kenelly or even Maguire to free up some $.

I agree with c4v3m4n in that I believe you must have Ablett in any team (again, only my opinion)

Rucks are A1.  Not going to get much better than that combination.

IMO it's a risk to have Franklin as your 3rd forward, as he is a FA specialst and costs himself 20-30pts a game with frees against.  He could be a big point scorer for you though.  Medhurst is also a risk but if he gets back to his 2008 form, he could be a steal.

Wild Thing

Here's my team by the way.

DEF:

Drummond, Enright, Gilbert, Hodge, Malceski, Greenwood, Maguire
(Davis, Trengove)

MID:

Ablett, Dal Santo, Pendlebury, J, Selwood, Martin, Barlow
(Jetta, Moles)

RUC:

Jolly, Seaby
(Roughead, Lobbe)

FWD:

Chapman, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rockliff
(Stewart, Podisadly)

ando_10

unique team there mj 8.5/10 :)
not sure on medhurst i like the choice of griffen :) very nice.

cruiser4001

Ill rate your team in more detail tomorrow but didnt Charman get injured last weekend or something ? might be out for a while ....

Adzsta23

quality over all team here 7/10 id adjust the midfield a bit tho and uve got a pretty decent side to go for 2010

mjpaps

I have also been toying with the idea of trading Roo for Goodes.
Thoughts?  :-\

Adzsta23

nice side man,

fantastic backline uve got going, quality midfield, foward line is nice
the forward line is the section id b aiming to fix up, davis will struggle to get a game so id find a replacement for him, its a lil hard this yr tho as there arnt to many stand out rookie forwards, maybe a dennis lane or rohan replacement, and id steer clear of goods until he starts producing the stats he did last yr, he hasnt managed to produce them in the pre-season as of yet and looks a lil lag-ish at times, id hold back on him, keep roo tho

mjpaps

I just traded Charman for Skipper.
That gave me some more cash...

I now have $81,200

What to do now?

c4v3m4n

mjpaps

Would u upgrade Pendles or Mitchel to get Swan?

Bennyy

I dont think you need ablett or swan. Ablett will go down in price. But if you have the cash to do so, and like the rest of your side then ablett would be a luxury