Main Menu

Elxam Awards: XV Coach Of The Year

Started by Hellopplz, December 16, 2013, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

This award goes to the coach who is perceived to have had the best year with their team. Whether it be dominating through the entire season, winning the title or improving their team in which nobody expected them to by so much. Obviously some people will be biased to the system they are involved in which is fair enough, although some users follow all so can't leave any out!

Feel free to nominate others, as just like with the trader thread, I don't know half the systems too well :).

Vinny

Nails

Sweden are #1

Now and always.

Amen.

Okay maybe not next year cause all our players will be 200

CrowsFan

How did they go in the intercomps though?

Pumas won WXV Premiership and Champions League, came third in World Idol and made the Quarter Finals of the World Cup. Don't think anyone can compare for achievements this year...

Toga

Think CF probably deserves it. As he said he wine the Champions League and the WXV premiership..

Plus he has a 100% premiership strike rate given he only has one team!

Vinny

I didnt know the intercomps existed. :P

JBs-Hawks

Colli because he won the flag and then a week later pulled of the coup of bringing in Ablett to strengthen his team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: vinny on December 16, 2013, 05:03:19 PM
I didnt know the intercomps existed. :P
Check the homeboard for the XV comps, it was run through there :).

Nige

Tough call between Colli and CF for me, excuse me while I flip a coin.

nrich102

Can I nominate Ringo? His BXV team is awesome :P, and he does an amazing job at running BXV.

Nige

Nails

Can't we combine all competitions?

2 prelims and a grand final :(

#finalshero

#britishdoesntcount

#shhhh

#setrecordhighscoresinWXVsandEXVs
#recordholder

Holz

Got to be cf won the XVs title and the champions league. Also assistant coach to the euro runerups.

Justin Bieber

I'm not sure why CW and Ringo are nominated when the Hedgehogs won the premiership!!

Justin Bieber

Vinny

NRich nominated Ringo... NRich only nominated because he runs the team too Dave.