Main Menu

Elxam Awards: Biggest Player

Started by GoLions, December 16, 2013, 04:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I need to be more self-confident, so voted for myself >:D.

Noz

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2013, 12:25:54 PM

More self confident around girls HP?

Just when you walk into a club or a bar kidnap the hottest chick in there and don't let her go until she accepts you into her life.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on December 18, 2013, 01:13:35 PM

Just when you walk into a club or a bar kidnap the hottest chick in there and don't let her go until she accepts you into her life.

Yeah, but not on the level of Nails yet, he's just on a whole other level.

I've tried that before... Word of advice, be careful of guys with long hair.

Ziplock

Superglue.

Superglue was designed to glue skin back together.

Put some on your hand, walk up to them  and put your hand on their arm... then they're literally stuck with you.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on December 18, 2013, 11:07:40 AM
Quote from: whatlez on December 17, 2013, 11:28:47 PM
Quote from: BB67th on December 17, 2013, 11:27:34 PM
Just saying, it has to be Koop after the Bill and Ben saga. What ever happened there Koop? I never heard the end of that one.
Dont want Koop to hate me, but I think it was a bit of bs

Don't be bitter just because it didn't happen to you. :)

When I get back from holidays (there's this really hot chick here OMG) I'll flick you a PM BB :)

I don't go on this forum and chat and talk up how many girls I talk to/flower. I don't see the point of boasting on how more superior my sex life is to yours.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Noz on December 18, 2013, 01:13:35 PM

Nothing wrong with a bit of Stockholm Syndrome loving is there  :P

Capper

Noz

This award shouldnt even exist if people want to go on chat and talk about how many girls they are able to get in a night or how many they think they got then let them do so but why even announce an award for this.

GoLions

Quote from: Noz on December 18, 2013, 09:34:09 PM
This award shouldnt even exist if people want to go on chat and talk about how many girls they are able to get in a night or how many they think they got then let them do so but why even announce an award for this.
I don't think anybody on chat actually talks about how many girls they've gotten or how many they think they could get. This award is just for a bit of fun.

Justin Bieber

I don't talk about it because mine is zero. Even then, I wouldn't kiss and tell :P.

I wanted Sexiest Coach to run again, see if elephants can defend his title atop of FF :P.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 18, 2013, 10:28:15 PM
I don't think anybody on chat actually talks about how many girls they've gotten or how many they think they could get. This award is just for a bit of fun.
Koop...

GoLions

Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2013, 10:42:30 PM
Koop...
I think I've only heard the pool/CPR story from Koop

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 18, 2013, 10:43:51 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2013, 10:42:30 PM
Koop...
I think I've only heard the pool/CPR story from Koop
You are only new Dave

Noz

Do a lot of people even go on chat? Ive been on it once and there was like 3 people on it.

I thought the point of some of these awards were truly meant to be about this website not chat.

Whats next a Facebook award?

People on chat probably just make up shower about what they wish they could do or have seen on movies/dreamt about you should call this "Biggest Imagination"

GoLions

Quote from: Noz on December 18, 2013, 10:46:27 PM
Do a lot of people even go on chat? Ive been on it once and there was like 3 people on it.

I thought the point of some of these awards were truly meant to be about this website not chat.

Whats next a Facebook award?

People on chat probably just make up shower about what they wish they could do or have seen on movies/dreamt about you should call this "Biggest Imagination"
Quite a few go on, probably around 20-30 in total? Don't quote me on that. And the same can be applied to some of the other awards, like the XV ones. If you're not a part of it, you can't win. And this award doesn't have to be specific to chat, if you think you know someone on the forum that gives off a 'player' vibe, then nominate them. It's just that by going on chat, you get to know people better than you do on the forum.