Main Menu

Elxam Awards: DT Henchman

Started by GoLions, December 16, 2013, 04:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

This award goes to the person who is most helpful across the DT (or should I say AFL Fantasy) board, in particular the RMDT and P&T sections

Nominate anyone who I have missed

PowerBug

lol the RMDT section. :P I think for a month there was only like myself and three others that were having conversations on the different threads. ;D So dead hahaha
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Mr.Craig

Shouldn't be me, I didn't participate as much in those boards this year outside of my own threads. Will try to do a bit better next season.

Toga

Hard vote this one... Mr Craig does a great job with his rookie profiles, but Rico is always there with his BE's and countless other bits of info! LaHug's captains are always quality as well... Very tough decision.

I'm also gonna nominate Jukes as he does a pretty good job with his team-rating thread - not sure who I'll vote for but I think he deserves his name to be in the poll!

Vinny

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 16, 2013, 04:31:26 PM
Shouldn't be me, I didn't participate as much in those boards this year outside of my own threads. Will try to do a bit better next season.

Are you serious? Your thread was  amazing, helped me with picking rookies and for all the XV comps in drafting.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 16, 2013, 04:31:26 PM

Yea and your thread is the only thread i read in the dt section ;) Legend!

Master Q

This is the only award I have a chance of winning  :P

And I deserve it too  :P

T Dog

Quote from: Master Q on December 16, 2013, 06:01:46 PM
This is the only award I have a chance of winning  :P

And I deserve it too  :P

This convinces me...in you go.... 8)

LF

Wow this is going to be a tightly contested award

Master Q

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

GoLions

Ric has a small lead, with Q and Huggy Bear right on his tail. MrC not far behind either...

GoLions

Well done Ricochet for being chosen as our DT Henchman :D

Grazz

Ricochet

Cheers fellas.  Well done to the other guys as well