Thomas's Team!

Started by Thomas4025, December 14, 2013, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas4025

TEAM NAME: Thomas4025
DEF: S. Mitchell, P. Hanley, R. Henderson, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, K. Kolodjashnij (M. Fuller, J. Laidler)
MID: D. Swan, T. Rockliff, J. Watson, T. Cotchin, D. Beams, J. Aish, J. Martin, D. Tyson (J. O'Rourke, J. Polec)
RUC: B. McEvoy, A. Sandilands (B. Longer, D. Currie)
FOR: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, C. Sylvia, L. Franklin, M. Clark, A. Fasolo (N. Bock, S.Kersten)
CASH LEFT: $40,900

Added up all the prices from them being leaked. I think Sylvia will be able to get a 95 average in the Freo side. Gone with a risky pick with Henderson in the backline and if he continues with the rebounding defender role he had I think he'll be able to push a 85+ average. Would love everyone's thoughts and suggestions. Cheers!

Mr.Craig

I think you're being a bit ambitious with that Sylvia prediction but you've put together a very nice side none the less. I'm also keen on Hendo. Good stuff.

Thomas4025

95 probably was pushing it aha. Thanks mate!

Master Q

Pretty solid team. Backline seems a bit risky though, how do you think Swallow will go?

Thomas4025

Quote from: Master Q on December 15, 2013, 11:45:05 PM
Pretty solid team. Backline seems a bit risky though, how do you think Swallow will go?
He's been said to be getting more midfield time next year. He isn't a lock as of yet, I will be watching him in the nab cup. If he does play predominately in the midfield I think he can avg 85+.

Thomas4025

UPDATED:

TEAM NAME: Thomas4025
DEF: S. Mitchell, P. Hanley, R. Henderson, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, K. Kolodjashnij (M. Fuller, J. Laidler)
MID: S. Selwood, T. Rockliff, J. Watson, D. Beams, D. Thomas, J. Martin, D. Tyson, V. Michie (C. Beams, J. Polec)
RUC: N. Naitanui, B. McEvoy (B. Longer, D. Currie)
FWD: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, C. Sylvia, L. Franklin, M. Clark, A. Fasolo (L. Taylor, N. Bock)
CASH LEFT: $7,000

Changed the midfield around a bit. Would love everyone's thoughts! Cheers.

Azzas Dockers

I wonder if you are better of starting Fuller instead of Kolodjashnij , and then getting a cheap bench player like howard.

Is Shane Savage better value than J Martin, who appears more of an outside player and is already priced at 260k.

Overall your team looks very good.

Thomas4025

UPDATED:

DEF: S. Mitchell, J. McVeigh, R. Henderson, B. Smith, M. Suckling, L. McDonald. (M. Fuller, J. Laidler)
MID: S. Pendlebury, S. Selwood, B. Stanton, D. Beams, D. Thomas, J. Martin, J. Lonergan, D. Tyson. (J. Polec, J. O'Rourke)
RUC: W. Minson, A. Sandilands. (B. Longer, D. Currie)
FOR: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Parker, L. Franklin, J. Lamb, M. Clark. (N.Bock, D. Markworth)

CASH LEFT: $7,600. Thoughts?

Money

Like the backs but I wouldn't have Smith at D4, would rather Swallow at just 6k more, the rest of the backs are looking good
Solid mids, no real surprising picks, like the Stanton pick, Martin and Lonergan are also solid selections, the rest are standard but effective
Finally someone with a different ruck line up, even though it's 1 players big Will should stay unqiue and should go 95+
Really good fowards, Lamb could be a solid pick if he gets the right role, one of your two bench should play

Thomas4025

Quote from: Money on January 11, 2014, 06:57:04 PM
Like the backs but I wouldn't have Smith at D4, would rather Swallow at just 6k more, the rest of the backs are looking good
Solid mids, no real surprising picks, like the Stanton pick, Martin and Lonergan are also solid selections, the rest are standard but effective
Finally someone with a different ruck line up, even though it's 1 players big Will should stay unqiue and should go 95+
Really good fowards, Lamb could be a solid pick if he gets the right role, one of your two bench should play
I'll be watching both Smith and Swallow very closely in the NAB Challenge. Those two will be fighting it out for my D4. Thanks for the feedback mate!  :)

masher123

franklin for flop and where is the main man ablett?

Aaron26

i like the parker pick i reckon he can elevate to higher levels and seems to improve everytime he plays

Thomas4025

UPDATED TEAM:

Only $800 Remaining. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts?

Thomas4025

Updated team here -

$15,400 Remaining. Swallow looked really good last night so comfortable with him at D3. Happy with all my lines at the moment. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts!