Who's on your BLACKLIST

Started by essendon2, December 13, 2013, 10:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

Who are those players that you've decided to never-ever-ever have in your Dreamteam again?

I'll start us off:

- Greg Broughton
- Heath Shaw
- Dayne Zorko
- Shaun Higgins
- Heath Scotland
- Brent Harvey
- Kieran Harper
- Patrick Karnezis

Scrads

Ricochet

Is a blacklist still alive with 44 trades? Somehow guys like Higgins has made it off mine

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on December 13, 2013, 11:39:07 AM
Is a blacklist still alive with 44 trades? Somehow guys like Higgins has made it off mine
+ 1, I probably should have Higgins, Robbo, Zorko and Shaw on mine, but as Ric said with 44 trades you can afford to take risks. If Higgins is named round 1, I'll probably pick him.

eg6914

Hanley has been on my blacklist after losing me finals in consecutive years!

Holz

no blacklist,

with rookie prices increased you need to look at theses guys.

quite a few of those on your blacklist are on my watchlist.

dirkdiggler

Quote from: essendon2 on December 13, 2013, 10:35:26 AM
Who are those players that you've decided to never-ever-ever have in your Dreamteam again?

I'll start us off:

- Greg Broughton
- Heath Shaw
- Dayne Zorko
- Shaun Higgins
- Heath Scotland
- Brent Harvey
- Kieran Harper
- Patrick Karnezis

keeping an eye on Heater and Karnezis.
I have Birchall on my blacklist and Harlett.....because I got both at their peak price and I felt like I'd paid full price for a pair of fake Oakleys from a market trader in Bali

pommyadam

Stanton - FAR too inconsistent, can look quiet and score 150+, can look busy and scrape 60
Bartel - bloody infuriating, but MAY consider IF he gets DEF DPP
Most Saints players - too poor, and their looking into redevelopment for 2015 (or as i read into it, throwing 2014)
high draft picks - FAR too expensive and often KPPs (i started with Toumpas this year, got quickly sided)
injured, old former premos - ohai Embley (highly scores in the past, but wasn't even in WCs best 22)
teams that play 2 rucks - bye tons, hi 70s

nostradamus

Zac Dawson  ;)

......but with 2 trades a week, everyone else is fair game.......even if only for a cash grab or as a stepping-stone

Power16

Kellogscrunchynut

It's pretty silly to have a permanent blacklist since the circumstances that the players deal with is always changing. Maybe this year Broughton will come good again.

Football Factory

Just Higgins, he always burns people, plays one game for 80 then gets injured and scores 20 the next game.

nrich102

SydneyRox

almost guarantee I will have heater round 1

Adamant

No blacklist for me either, there'll be some point during the season where you'll consider picking up one of those guys.

What if say Heath Shaw gets subbed out two weeks in a row due to injury and is at a ridiculously cheap price? although If I had to pick someone then Robinson, Duffield and Shaw would be close to never again.