Brisbanes Positions and Prices 2014

Started by kilbluff1985, December 12, 2013, 01:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Claye Beams is absolutely locked for me, 80k less than the highest draftees and has huge wraps on him, was rated higher than his brother by some in the industry and will average 80+ easily I reckon.

nrich102

Quote from: henry on December 12, 2013, 12:39:22 PM
Claye Beams is absolutely locked for me, 80k less than the highest draftees and has huge wraps on him, was rated higher than his brother by some in the industry and will average 80+ easily I reckon.
talk he may not be back round 1  :( :(

Ricochet

Quote from: nrich102 on December 12, 2013, 05:34:57 PM
I thought he was flying this preseason?

auscoyote

Quote from: Ricochet on December 12, 2013, 05:35:31 PM
Me too, might have to look into that tonight

nrich102

Quote from: nrich102 on December 12, 2013, 05:34:57 PM
ok, i just heard somewhere he may not be.

auscoyote

Quote from: auscoyote on December 12, 2013, 05:40:01 PM
Me too, might have to look into that tonight
Cant find nada. I must be losing the plot ???
Apparentley M Close is impressing though

We need to ask Ringo!

Ringo

Thanks for the PM Guys

Usually do not venture to DT as I only do SC so if you need any info on brisbane players PM me and I will venture to the dark side.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2013-11-11/beams-up-and-running

This article confirms Beams is in full pre-season training.,  He was training hard at the sessions I attended as well. 

Personally I think Aish. Beams and Mayes will be fighting for 2 positions in the Lions Round 1 team.  Could play all three depending on structure depending on whether Raines or Lester are required.

There is strong competition for mid positions at Brisbane as to add to the mix Michael Close is really standing out at training as well after a strong showing in tye NEAFL this year,

From training insights another player who looks like he has added a yard of pace and is better condition is Zorko so if you do not want Rocky in mids with losing DPP Zorko who has retained his may be an option at a cheaper price.

Regarding Rich he is starting to show signs of breaking a tag but will always attract the No 1 tag with Blacks retirement so be wary.

auscoyote

Jigsaw

Whilst I rate Rocky, I can't see him in my side next season. Maybe as an upgrade later on, depending on how things are panning out.

Hanley I will definitely consider as a starter, depending on pre season etc. Despite his bad scores here and there, the majority of the time, I had him when he scored well.

Claye Beams is another potential starter for me. If he makes it through a full pre-season, then at his cheap price, he has to be a lock for almost everyone who takes DT serious.

Despite his decent price, Rich is a no for me. Unless the tag switches to Rocky/Moloney for some reason, then I see Rich still garnering all the attention which makes his low price look pointless. Good player, none the less.