JBs Dream Team - The Comeback!

Started by JBs-Hawks, December 11, 2013, 12:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

After a shocker last year lets turn things around.

Total Cost 9,981,000

DEF: Mitchell, Mcveigh, Swallow, Broadbent, Suckling, K Simpson , (Fuller, Laidler)

MID: Watson, Swan, D Beams, Murphy, L Shuey, D Thomas, Tyson, C Beams, (O'Rourke, X Ellis)

RUCK: Minson, Sandilands (Longer, Naismith)

FWDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Pavlich, Franklin, Fasolo, Clark, (Markworth, Rohan)

thefuzz

I prefer 5 mid premiums, not 6. You are missing out on having polec/tyson/michie who seem solid options at this stage.
Mind you I don't really see anything wrong with this team. Sandi is pretty cheap but who knows who long he will last, maybe he will only play the first 3 quarters then get subbed off regularly to help his longevity?

Mr.Craig

That does look pretty darn nice. I think Broadbent is still going to be prone to having runs of poor scoring that will keep his average below what you'd probably want. It seems Swallow is going to be quite the popular pick this year but I'm taking an extremely cautious approach on him. Sure he's had injury issues to deal with but I question where the ball will come from to lift his scoring.

I'm leaning towards a no on Murphy and Pav but that's subjective. You've used your money well and on paper it's a potentially high scoring team. A tweak or two and I think you could squeeze a bit more out of it.

Money

Really solid team and I'm a sucker for unique players so this is lovely. Love Shuey pick think he may shine this year and that backline is one of the best i've seen