2013 SC Price Chart 2013 SC Score Chart

SC Fanplanner Price: $174,900

SC Fanplanner Position: Fwd

Guernsey Number: 16

SC Starting Price: $176,200

Position: Fwd   

Tabs Predictions

2014 SC Average: 90

Tabs says: To be honest, at the moment Rohan is the only current Swans player that I am considering next year, but only in SC. Hopefully he can play some full games even though he is your ideal green vest candidate. If he is priced at $170k in SC and plays a full game, expect him to kill it. I see the Rooster more as an impact player and is more a SC player than a DT player and should also score well in Sportal, SB and CB teams. I think with a full pre-season under his belt, the Rooster will be in for a scorching 2014 if he can stay injury free.

News articles
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-11-18/moments-that-mattered-3

quinny88

As you said, I would just worry about the vest. Perfect sub player

kilbluff1985

wow a 90 avg would be nice for that price

hope he does well traded him into my BXV team

Jroo

An average of 90 would make him one of the best forwards in SC. I doubt he'll scores that high and he'll be used as the sub.
I don't think I'll start with him unless there's no other options. He doesn't win a lot of the ball and he won't get a lot of MID time early in the year. He's also never averaged over 60 in his career. I hope he does well, as he's been unlucky with injury, but an average of 70 is more reasonable.

Capper

Quote from: JROO8 on December 11, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
An average of 90 would make him one of the best forwards in SC. I doubt he'll scores that high and he'll be used as the sub.
I don't think I'll start with him unless there's no other options. He doesn't win a lot of the ball and he won't get a lot of MID time early in the year. He's also never averaged over 60 in his career. I hope he does well, as he's been unlucky with injury, but an average of 70 is more reasonable.
of course he wont get mid time, he is a fwd

Jroo

Quote from: tabs on December 11, 2013, 10:01:15 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 11, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
of course he wont get mid time, he is a fwd
Then if he's a full-time forward how will he average 90? He will have to kick quite a few goals.
Nice write up, but I can't see how he will average 90. :-\

Capper

The ball will either be in our mid field or forward line

quinny88

Yeah I don't see him averaging any where near 90. Especially considering he will wear the vest plenty of times

Vinny

Sorry mate, he won't ever go near 90. I don't rate him in fantasy at all, think he will average 65-75 at max, dont think he is rhat good of a player. He has had it tough and deserves some success but yeah thats just my opinion. :-\

Nice write up tho! :)

Capper

theta

Risky given the possibility of a continued sub role.  Will hopefully start getting some more regular full-game time and kick some goals. 

Great pace, good mark, but needs to learn to find the ball.  Will hopefully team up with Jetta in some slingshot footy this year and break some lines, will be great to watch.

Even with full game time will probably only average around 70 or less. 

redfield

He's in my team as it stands. I'm not sure about the prospect of a 90 ppg average but I'd be happy with 70-75 ppg anyway. Like others have said, I am worried about the vest but I'm not totally convinced he will be a perma-sub. If he is named for round one and doesn't get given the vest then he will definitely stay in my team.

Ricochet

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2014-01-19/rohan-in-the-running

SYDNEY Swans great Jude Bolton believes Gary Rohan will emerge and stamp himself as one of the most exciting players in the AFL in 2014.

"Gary's a phenomenal talent. It was great to see him exposed to footy again last year. He's been around for a while, but he's really matured as a player," Bolton said.

_wato

Not for me just yet, but could change after the NAB challenge if he shows anything.

enzedder

Exciting player but risky pick. He's cheap for a reason. Won't be in my team.