Main Menu

First Impressions?

Started by Nige, December 10, 2013, 07:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 10, 2013, 09:36:07 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 10, 2013, 09:12:21 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 10, 2013, 08:27:41 PM
Well I was asking a few people what their impressions were of me a week or so ago, because everyone at work has this impression that I'm this arrogant guy who thinks he's really good looking, which I was astounded at. So asked a few of my friends if they thought I was arrogant and turns out that one of them said when she first met me earlier this year she thought I was just a massive dick! :o
I saw that coming :P.
Umm... thanks? :P
I tried to put some humour into it :P. I'm sure you're an alright guy after a while ;).

Spite

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 10, 2013, 08:27:41 PM
Well I was asking a few people what their impressions were of me a week or so ago, because everyone at work has this impression that I'm this arrogant guy who thinks he's really good looking, which I was astounded at. So asked a few of my friends if they thought I was arrogant and turns out that one of them said when she first met me earlier this year she thought I was just a massive dick! :o
I saw that coming :P.

I have no idea, but assume it's as a quiet guy or I leave a bad impression that people don't talk to me much afterwards...

You did come across as a quiet guy. You tell me HP! :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on December 10, 2013, 09:58:44 PM
I have no idea, but assume it's as a quiet guy or I leave a bad impression that people don't talk to me much afterwards...
You did come across as a quiet guy. You tell me HP! :P
You came off as helpful and busy but was a small sample to go off!

tor01doc

Scary - I am usually wearing glove and a slightly twisted apologetic smile.  ;)