Main Menu

First Impressions?

Started by Nige, December 10, 2013, 07:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

What is usually peoples' first impression of you when they first meet you?

Nige

I'm pretty awkward, but I have that good/nice guy kinda vibe. I'm not overly social either, which I assume people may see is glaringly obvious about me when they first meet me.

Cicjose

specky92

how do you know? :o

I think i'd come across as a quiet guy at first but i wouldn't have a clue

T Dog

seriously?...you are a fool of a man!!... >:(

Noz

Well i met my missus at a party and her first thought was im flowering him tonight.  ;)

But most people reckon im a pretty cool laid back bloke.

CrowsFan

Well I was asking a few people what their impressions were of me a week or so ago, because everyone at work has this impression that I'm this arrogant guy who thinks he's really good looking, which I was astounded at. So asked a few of my friends if they thought I was arrogant and turns out that one of them said when she first met me earlier this year she thought I was just a massive dick! :o

But it's alright now since we are really good friends. So I guess I don't make the best first impression haha!! ;D

Ziplock

People think I'm really goofy and a bit simple.

All in the plan of course, gotta catch them off guard ;)

T Dog

Quote from: T Dog on December 10, 2013, 08:05:57 PM
seriously?...you are a fool of a man!!... >:(

Actually ended up getting married....so 1st impressions can be wrong..lol... 8)

Jukes

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 10, 2013, 08:27:41 PM
Well I was asking a few people what their impressions were of me a week or so ago, because everyone at work has this impression that I'm this arrogant guy who thinks he's really good looking, which I was astounded at. So asked a few of my friends if they thought I was arrogant and turns out that one of them said when she first met me earlier this year she thought I was just a massive dick! :o
I saw that coming :P.

I have no idea, but assume it's as a quiet guy or I leave a bad impression that people don't talk to me much afterwards...

GoLions

Generally people think I'm pretty quiet, although when I'm with people I'm comfortable hanging around with I can be very very loud and stupid and immature.

When I had an interview like 2 weeks ago, apparently their first impression was that I seemed very compassionate or something.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 10, 2013, 09:12:21 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 10, 2013, 08:27:41 PM
I saw that coming :P.
Umm... thanks? :P

nrich102

Think most people think I'm a flowering idiot :P they come to like me eventually  :-X

tbagrocks

might surprise a few but people love me :o  Actually very friendly, even if am just as cheeky :P