Lost Souls first draft

Started by Barra17, December 10, 2013, 05:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barra17

First time I've sat down and had a good look and have come up with this so far. Whatcha reckon fellas!

Thanks in advance!  ;D

Lost Souls Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by Decimator. Salary cap left: $4,000.

Bryce Gibbs, Corey Enright, Pearce Hanley, Grant Birchall, Matt Suckling, Cameron Giles
Matthew Fuller, James Battersby

Steve Johnson, Gary Ablett jnr, Dane Swan, Dayne Beams, Marc Murphy, Dom Tyson, Viv Michie, Claye Beams
Xavier Ellis, Jared Polec

Hamish McIntosh, Aaron Sandilands
Billy Longer, Liam McBean

Dustin Martin, Lance Franklin, Mitch Robinson, Paul Chapman, Dayne Zorko, Mitchell Clark
Jonathon Patton, Nathan Bock

Mr.Craig

SJ and Rocky are mid only. ;)

I'd like to see one of McVeigh, Bartel or Gibbs in that backline.

A few risky picks in there but a pretty decent effort for a first draft.

Barra17

Thanks Mr Craig, had a bit of a change now :)

Mr.Craig

Cox ruck only. ;)

The prices/positions were leaked at Too Serious during the week but m0nty is waiting until they are officially released before changing Fanplanner. The AFL unsurprisingly forced Too Serious to take down the post but many people, myself included, copied and saved the file before that happened.

Danger has regained Fwd/Mid, maybe put him there instead of Cox.

Barra17

Haha I keep failing. :P

Thanks mate will fix big cox up aswell!

Barra17

Had a bit more of a play and have a few ins and outs. Not sure what to do with the rest of the cash though...

Outs: Gibbs, Stevie J, Ablett, Zorko, HMac and Robinson
Ins: SMitchell, Stanton, Daisy, Cox, Dangerfield and Fasolo

Lost Souls Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by Decimator. Salary cap left: $210,700.

Sam Mitchell, Corey Enright, Pearce Hanley, Grant Birchall, Matt Suckling, Cameron Giles
Matthew Fuller, James Battersby

Dane Swan, Brent Stanton, Dayne Beams, Marc Murphy, Dale Thomas, Dom Tyson, Viv Michie, Claye Beams
Xavier Ellis, Jared Polec

Dean Cox, Aaron Sandilands
Billy Longer, Jonathan Ceglar

Patrick Dangerfield, Dustin Martin, Lance Franklin, Paul Chapman, Mitchell Clark, Alex Fasolo
Jonathon Patton, Nathan Bock

stew42

Can't do a full review, I have to head off soon, but I'll just say that your team and my team are veeeeeeery different  ;)
For starters, I definitely wouldn't have Cox and Sandi as my rucks...

Barra17

I still think Cox will be a top 2 ruckman and Sandi will only need to make me some cash for about 6 rounds before he goes. I had a look at your team and they are quite different :P I do like the Parker pick though. I am still considering him.

stew42

From Jukes' thread, yeah?
The Parker pick might be a bit of bias seeping through, but I do reckon he will average 90-100 next year.   ;)

Barra17

Yeah, had a look through your last posts, was intrigued to see what yours was like. :)