Probable Best XV's for 2014

Started by CrowsFan, December 10, 2013, 02:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Things not looking good for the Pumas. Went through the best XV's of us and the Destroyers based on last years averages (removing sub affected games) and the outcome was not pretty...

Pumas - 1547

vs

Destroyers - 1620

Although granted I am expecting improvement from a number a players next season, whereas I think the Destroyers players may have reached their potential in terms of scoring output...

Still don't quite understand how a team can go from wooden spoon to being title favourite in the space of 2 off seasons, it seems they trade in quality without giving anything away. Makes no sense...

Toga

I agree CF that it doesn't make sense :o

Must have been on the good end of some trades big-time. Which makes me question why we don't still have Sidearse at Beijing :o :'(

Nige

Cairo got Beams in 2013, Prestia in 2014... I wonder who'll come in 2015.  :o ;D

Nails

Holz lost half the trades he made, he just started with lots of good young kids. It's like one of those teams full of 40 young kids then he traded them all for premiums. He'll also struggle after a couple injuries.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on January 02, 2014, 10:02:47 PM
Holz lost half the trades he made, he just started with lots of good young kids. It's like one of those teams full of 40 young kids then he traded them all for premiums. He'll also struggle after a couple injuries.

I will respond to this later. I will post my starting squad abd my new squad.

Vinny

So much beef between Holz and Nails.

Its like Pac and Biggie. But it's not West Coast and East Coast. It's North East vs South East...Europe. :P

Nails

Quote from: vinny on January 02, 2014, 11:57:50 PM

Its like Pac and Biggie. But it's not West Coast and East Coast. It's North East vs South East...Europe. :P

Didn't realise Buenos Aires was in Europe ;)

CrowsFan

Also pretty sure nails hates me more than holz ;)

Vinny

Quote from: Nails on January 03, 2014, 12:00:19 AM

shower Was thinking EXV. Serbia and Sweden haha, can't be flowered changing it now :P

Nige

Quote from: vinny on January 03, 2014, 12:10:44 AM
Quote from: Nails on January 03, 2014, 12:00:19 AM

shower Was thinking EXV. Serbia and Sweden haha, can't be flowered changing it now :P
You have serious issues mixing up all your XVs and shower.  :P

Vinny

My Chumps

Let's just hope they both don't end up getting shot :P

Justin Bieber

Vinny

Quote from: My Chumps on January 03, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

Let's just hope they both don't end up getting shot :P
Hahah yeah.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Jukes on December 29, 2013, 08:30:14 PM
Updated after dpp changes didn't help,

D: H. Shaw, L. Dunn, P. Seedsman, N. Vlastuin
M: R. Griffen, J. O'Meara, C. Ward, D. Heppell
R: N. Naitanui
F: D. Martin, A. Monfries, T. Vickery, J. Hogan
U: J. Thomas, Z. Clarke

Emg: D. Sheed, S. Docherty, J. Jenkins
Not too bad. I expect Vlast,Seedy, Hepp and Vickers to all greatly improve averages.