Main Menu

FF Bluddy Goode

Started by Football Factory, December 07, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 11, 2014, 07:37:11 PM
Just so everyone knows i will not be running any leagues next year as i am sick of people wanting in a league and not spending five minutes to enter their team. I don't think people realise what a pain in the arse it is to have to keep sending messages and checking the league for people who should not be there, in order to get the people that should be there in.
And then when/if they do enter , they change their team name and dont let anyone know. Which means more farting about.  Seriously it takes a couple of seconds just to write in the coaches box or on the league thread, your new name.

As Mr.Craig said, handpick coaches who are attentive to these things.  It will be the only way i'll start a league in the future.
          Dont give up hope Football Factory.  Set a deadline, if the coaches havnt entered by that time. Dump em and get new ones.

Ringo

Unfortunately this seems to go with the territory with some Leagues.  Coaches sign up for Leagues and then when it comes time to commit they do not lodge teams.  With the Leagues i run with trusted coaches I have a waiting list of 3 coaches and give coaches a cut off date and if not signed by that date in goes a waiting coach.

Football Factory

Thanks for the advice everyone. From now on im gonna have a deadline, if your keen you will enter if not you will be replaced  :)

Football Factory

Grazz

Football Factory

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 13, 2014, 07:18:58 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 13, 2014, 07:10:17 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 13, 2014, 07:08:45 PM
LuvFooty is joining us in 2014  :)

Hehehe revenge is sweet. :P

Welcome Grazz ... its only taken 3 years to get you in  ;D

Im in. Thanks alot mate. With limited leagues in the past ive had to stay with the leagues i was commited to from years gone by. Dudge always raved about this one and even gave up one of my leagues to stay apart of it now he is eligible for elxam only to see unlimited leagues come in this year lol thankfully i was able to get him back in. Certainly would of joined sooner if it wasn't for the fact i had to stay loyal to the leagues i had been a part of already.

LF

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 13, 2014, 08:21:11 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 13, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

Hehehe revenge is sweet. :P

Haha you wish :P

Haha yeh probably wishfull thinking but if determination counts for anything i'll be doing all i can Champ.

Dudge

Have'nt won anything in this league yet, and you make it twice as hard FF ;). Welcome aboard LF :)

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on February 13, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

Have'nt won anything in this league yet, and you make it twice as hard FF ;). Welcome aboard LF :)

No welcome for me, thats rough buddy. :P

Dudge

I was willing to get kicked out the league, for someone of your prestige if you recall. But I will bow, Welcome Grazz

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on February 13, 2014, 10:44:25 PM
I was willing to get kicked out the league, for someone of your prestige if you recall. But I will bow, Welcome Grazz

Haha thanks mate, and i wouldnt want that to happen anyway.

GM

Ringo

If this League is in AF and not DT I can join with unlimited leagues in AF if you would like to have me bearing in mind first year in the dark side.