Main Menu

FF Bluddy Goode

Started by Football Factory, December 07, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: Chopps on February 09, 2014, 07:41:54 PM
think i missed the boat :/
Your in mate, i sent you the codes ..if you need me to send them again let me know.

Football Factory

Just so everyone knows i will not be running any leagues next year as i am sick of people wanting in a league and not spending five minutes to enter their team. I don't think people realise what a pain in the arse it is to have to keep sending messages and checking the league for people who should not be there, in order to get the people that should be there in.

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 11, 2014, 07:37:11 PM
Just so everyone knows i will not be running any leagues next year as i am sick of people wanting in a league and not spending five minutes to enter their team. I don't think people realise what a pain in the arse it is to have to keep sending messages and checking the league for people who should not be there, in order to get the people that should be there in.

Certainly takes some of the enjoyment out of it, happens every year mate even from those that should know better. Somehow someway it all comes together in the end with a lot of extra work.  :(

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on February 11, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

Certainly takes some of the enjoyment out of it, happens every year mate even from those that should know better. Somehow someway it all comes together in the end with a lot of extra work.  :(
Im just so sick of it Grazz  :(   last year for me

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 11, 2014, 07:43:43 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 11, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

Im just so sick of it Grazz  :(   last year for me

I understand mate, felt that way a few times.

GM

Hey FF
Sorry to hear of these issues you are having.
I and many others really appreciate the time and effort you have put in.
We are still weeks away from rd1 but I am really excited about this league and the coaches in it so far.
Keep up the good work mate. :)

Football Factory

Quote from: greenmoon on February 11, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
Hey FF
Sorry to hear of these issues you are having.
I and many others really appreciate the time and effort you have put in.
We are still weeks away from rd1 but I am really excited about this league and the coaches in it so far.
Keep up the good work mate. :)
Thanks GM, there are people in this league that i have massive respect for because they are great people and help me by entering their teams straight away, but unfortunately there are people who are the opposite. Still going to run it this year but it will be my last, then i can relax and enjoy dreamteam again.

Mr.Craig

That was one of the reasons I left Champs 3, just didn't need the hassle. The only solution I see is to do what I did with FF Fanatics and hand pick trusted regulars. Last time I checked it was my only league in AF or DT that has all 18 signed up.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 11, 2014, 08:21:53 PM
That was one of the reasons I left Champs 3, just didn't need the hassle. The only solution I see is to do what I did with FF Fanatics and hand pick trusted regulars. Last time I checked it was my only league in AF or DT that has all 18 signed up.
that's the best way to go but i tried to stay loyal to the members i had and now im just burnt out, need a break.

GM

I totally agree here.
This is why i started recruiting in October last year.
Hey Mr C Legends and Guns are locked and loaded. :)

Grazz

Sorry to hear it mate. Just know that they don't do it on purpose to drive us nuts and create extra work its generally that they have no idea how much extra is involved having to make contact constantly when you may be organising 10 12 15 leagues so if you've got 5 coaches dragging their butt in each league that could add up to an extra 75-100 Pm's. We need a thread that explains how easy it makes it all if people enter as soon as possible not to mention its just common courtesy lol.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: greenmoon on February 11, 2014, 08:31:02 PM
I totally agree here.

Yeah, I just saw that Legends is now full. I'm not a part of Guns so I'll take your word on that one. :P

GM

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 11, 2014, 08:40:07 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on February 11, 2014, 08:31:02 PM
I totally agree here.

Yeah, I just saw that Legends is now full. I'm not a part of Guns so I'll take your word on that one. :P
Premo Guns :o

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on February 11, 2014, 08:35:35 PM
Sorry to hear it mate. Just know that they don't do it on purpose to drive us nuts and create extra work its generally that they have no idea how much extra is involved having to make contact constantly when you may be organising 10 12 15 leagues so if you've got 5 coaches dragging their butt in each league that could add up to an extra 75-100 Pm's. We need a thread that explains how easy it makes it all if people enter as soon as possible not to mention its just common courtesy lol.
Its a great idea, but im pretty sure some people do it on purpose because they love the attention/annoyance it causes

Mr.Craig

Quote from: greenmoon on February 11, 2014, 08:54:06 PM
Premo Guns :o

Ah, yeah. I was looking at my DT leagues. Hadn't looked at the AF ones in a while. :-[