Sick of people writing us off from winning the premiership

Started by phil5158, December 05, 2013, 08:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 01:45:50 AM
GRIGGY, Talia, Sauce, Hendo, Smith, Jaensch, Matty Crouch, Kerrridge, Lynch, JJ, Laird, Brown, VB, Douglas with a bunch of youngsters that can play in the wings

Missed a few good players there hey ;)

Noz

Grazz

Its a work in progress mate, safe to say we dont have a Premier list at the minute, much work to be done.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 09:42:06 PM
Its a work in progress mate, safe to say we dont have a Premier list at the minute, much work to be done.
I disagree, as usual :P  look at this spine and tell me im wrong!

Talia
Sauce, Danger, Sloane, Crouch
            Walker

Tell me you cant build around that squad with the other talent on the list? I disagree with that idiot Rucci and ill disagree with anyone who cant see the evolving list right before us!

GoLions

Wanna make a DP bet tbag? I say the Crows won't be Premiers next year.

elephants

JBs-Hawks

Vinny

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 14, 2014, 10:28:44 PM
6 good players, thats cute.
damn untouchable hawks fans :P

um...your guernseys are shower..take that

GoLions

elephants

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on September 14, 2014, 10:26:46 PM
Basically you disagree with every un-bias punter :P
I don't want to bet on the flag but I was at games like the Suns, Port, North, StKilda, GWS and Collingwood this season at home and boy oh boy were we every bit convincing in those victories, as we were against losing games like the Hawks and the win over Collingwood in Melbourne and Brissy and the Saints away with giant percentage

I know most of you will write us off again but that's what people do when they fear a champion sporting club

Anyone who saw the Crows in those big wins this year, know just how good we were and can be, wont take much for the kids to step up now and come to the inevitable party ;)

tbagrocks

GoLions

You named two top 8 teams there of the ones you beat, and half the time North play like a bottom 6 side, but yes, you were extremely impressive in those wins against Brisbane, St Kilda, GWS, and Melbou-oh wait :-X

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 10:21:10 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 09:42:06 PM
I disagree, as usual :P  look at this spine and tell me im wrong!

Talia
Sauce, Danger, Sloane, Crouch
            Walker

Tell me you cant build around that squad with the other talent on the list? I disagree with that idiot Rucci and ill disagree with anyone who cant see the evolving list right before us!

No arguement mate we can build around that but i still think we are missing a few pieces before we can say we have a legit premiership list.

tbagrocks

Quote from: GoLions on September 14, 2014, 10:40:33 PM
You named two top 8 teams there of the ones you beat, and half the time North play like a bottom 6 side, but yes, you were extremely impressive in those wins against Brisbane, St Kilda, GWS, and Melbou-oh wait :-X
it's the way we went about it ;)  oh and when we beat some of those teams, they were top 8, so we beat 5 top eight teams this year, not just the two that finished inside the actual 8, some of the wins were against top 8 teams playing good footy at the time ;)