Sick of people writing us off from winning the premiership

Started by phil5158, December 05, 2013, 08:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Haha yeah I know zip, was just trying to simplify it, but may have made it look more confusing :P

Mailman the 2nd

I was answering the OP of the thread's question, namely why Adelaide aren't being considered at all in premiership talks.

Although I consider myself a pretty avid/addicted game watcher, my opinion is as arbitrary as Champion Data's is. No one was able to guess that WC would do well in 2011, Adelaide in 2012 and Port in 2013.

The options for Adelaide doing well in 2014 isn't particularly flexible compared to clubs like Gold Coast which can improve in multiple areas.

tor01doc

Got to make the 8 first!  ::)

Hawthorn, Freo, Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood, North, Essendon, Richmond, WCE and Carlton all ahead of Adelaide as per Sportsbet.

Seems pretty much consensus.

Make the 8 and then talk to us.

Noz

Quote from: tor01doc on December 08, 2013, 10:08:23 PM
Got to make the 8 first!  ::)

Port Adelaide, Hawthorn, Freo, Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood, North, Essendon, Richmond, WCE and Carlton all ahead of Adelaide as per Sportsbet.

Seems pretty much consensus.

Make the 8 and then talk to us.

CrowsFan

Noz he said according to sportsbet. So editing and putting in Port Adelaide is wrong since they have Adelaide at better odds of making the 8 than Port ::)

Although Adelaide also at better odds than Carlton, so just 9 ahead in terms of betting...

tor01doc

Ahhh Noz,

You've done it again.

Combine the two South Australian teams and then and only then could the Cup end up in South Australia.

Noz

The sportsbet system crashed earlier today and they had to reset the odds for the flag.

Semifinals this year 2 better next year, Even though the umpires had it in for us against Geelong.

elephants

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 06, 2013, 04:34:43 PM
Of course we have the easiest draw! We don't have to play us! ;D
even Glenelg could beat the Crows

Grazz

Mr.Craig

JBs-Hawks

If the AFL gave Norwood its players back we could beat Melbourne or GWS :P

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 10, 2013, 07:36:13 PM
If the AFL gave Norwood its players back we could beat Melbourne or GWS :P
Terlich, Puopolo, Duigan, Lower, Rowe, Shenton, Aish etc. That would be a good game :P

powersuperkents

If you're sick... Prepare to get Ebola because they'll be written off next season as well  :P

I'm not saying they are a bad team. But look at their list... Do they really look like they have the best list in the comp.??

Granted Danger, Sloane, Walker, Crouch, Cameron & Betts are all fantastic players but I would have to say they would be below 8th position in terms of list quality.

Tippett & Gunston leaving damaged their forwards (quite a lot happened since 2012 which will screw them over, but Sanderson has so far been doing a great job rebuilding, and that's what is important at this point)

tbagrocks

Talia, Sauce, Hendo, Smith, Jaensch, Matty Crouch, Kerrridge, Lynch, JJ, Laird, Brown, VB, Douglas with a bunch of youngsters that can play in the wings

Missed a few good players there hey ;)