Main Menu

Elxam Awards: The Tumbleweed Award

Started by Hellopplz, November 25, 2013, 12:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 25, 2013, 08:44:57 PM
DT Spud Gun get a nom here?
He was still posting during the season until July so don't think he should be nominated. As for C4, he's left the forum otherwise would have included him!

Vinny

Justin Bieber

Quote from: vinny on November 25, 2013, 09:00:39 PM
Why did C4 leave? ???
Personal reasons mainly. Was a while ago but I remember him telling me as tried to get him to stay to no avail.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 25, 2013, 09:49:45 PM
Why did C4 leave? ???
Personal reasons mainly. Was a while ago but I remember him telling me as tried to get him to stay to no avail.
I think he got frustrated of certain things on FF which I am not sure about, he did come back for TX but has sort of drifted from that too. He was a great contributor on FF and I for one was sad to see him go.  :(

Vinny

Why did C4 leave? ???

Oh okay, fair enough.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 25, 2013, 10:04:52 PM
Why did C4 leave? ???
I think he got frustrated of certain things on FF which I am not sure about, he did come back for TX but has sort of drifted from that too. He was a great contributor on FF and I for one was sad to see him go.  :(

That sucks man, wasn't around when he was on but he seems cool, haha.

Justin Bieber

SydneyRox

CS. Would have said JT, but he has been gone a long time

Scrads

Scrads

Grazz

Quote from: Scrads on November 26, 2013, 10:02:53 AM
Pickers?

Pickers is a real gem not only walked out of here but his teams in various leagues aswell. Classy.

Justin Bieber

Added, both, pretty sure it was Zombie2.5 if memory is correct. Can't remember Pickers name, although may have been Pickerman or something, so close enough :P.

Dudge

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on November 26, 2013, 11:38:05 AM
picker-man was playncards I think

Yeh playindacards or something like that.

Justin Bieber

Was a tight race but the SC guru in Charliesheen edges out Sid and Monstrum to take out the Tumbleweed award for going missing from the forum this season :(.

Forgot who's collecting the award on his behalf ;).

elephants