SC 2014 Profile: Ricky Henderson

Started by shorty3264, November 18, 2013, 04:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Bully on January 31, 2014, 12:57:02 AM
Quote from: batt on January 31, 2014, 12:40:14 AM
Quote from: Bully on January 31, 2014, 12:35:59 AM
Trent McKenzie is a better option IMO, he was flying up until the last few games and I think will step up another notch this year. He's the designated kick out defender and he's generally spot on with his accuracy. The only concern would be KK sharing duties as the rebound defender, so it would be worth monitoring both players in the NAB Cup.
Has been on a modified schedule for the last month.  Won't be too long until he returns to the main group but still a little concerning.

Didn't realise, but yeah, missing preseason raises some issues.

missed a bit of pre season last year also FYI

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2014, 01:00:51 AM

missed a bit of pre season last year also FYI

He missed the first 5 rounds or something like that from memory

Rusty00

Quote from: batt on January 31, 2014, 12:05:54 AM
Hendo is definitely flying under the radar.  Almost certain to play off half back, finished 2013 on fire, going into the best years of his career, 

Brent Reilly has become a fringe player unfortunately...  so Hendo has a great chance to explode off half-back.

I really think at $460k you're not going to find anything better potential wise.  95+ a real possibility, consistency an issue.
Not sure what you base this statement on? Reilly was the Crows number 1 rebounding defender until he got injured in the middle of last year.

batt

Quote from: Rusty00 on January 31, 2014, 08:32:57 PM
Not sure what you base this statement on? Reilly was the Crows number 1 rebounding defender until he got injured in the middle of last year.
He was dropped from the side for the 3 weeks prior to his injury based on his form, so he's definitely not immune.  I'm just basing my label of him as a 'fringe' on the Crows fans over on BF having him as a mix of coming off the bench, starting on a HBF or not in the side altogether.  There is genuine debate as to whether he makes the cut.