Bye: Round 8

2013 Low: 67
2013 High: 168
2013 Average: 117.3 
2013 Pre-Bye Average:  118
2013 Post-Bye Average: 116.4

Fanplanner Price: $627,600

Predicted average: 115ppg

Verdict: Won't be starting in my team purely based on his bye, I rate Pendlebury, Ablett, Beams, Selwood and Cotchin as better value at this point but will definitely be in my sights as an upgrade target, I don't expect his average to improve as he's got more quality in the midfield now and should get a few ppg stolen off him.

Jroo

Upgrade target for me, I'll probably be pick him up after his bye.

_wato

Cheers speck, you're a champion, love your work.

Yes, I was seriously contemplating him purely because nobody had him and it still is that way but I think he may be an upgrade target.

It's out of him and Selwood for M2 and at the moment it's Selwood.

kilbluff1985

anybody else think he'll spend most of the time forward next year? with inclusion of Adams and they have a few other young mid/fwds looking to get games plus picks 6 and 10 i think it makes sense

Levis43

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 15, 2013, 11:56:03 PM
anybody else think he'll spend most of the time forward next year? with inclusion of Adams and they have a few other young mid/fwds looking to get games plus picks 6 and 10 i think it makes sense

I also think he will play a bit more time forward, but that doesn't change too much. For me he'll just be an upgrade target.

Vinny

Gun, I will have him by the end of the year if he doesn't get injured. Nice work Speck!

Holz

if he wasnt round 8 i would start him, there are just better mids than him in round 8.

Grazz

This is a concern for sure and for the first time in a long time I probably wont start with the great Dane and look at him as an upgrade target once his 2014 role becomes clearer.

Ricochet

Quote from: Grazz on November 19, 2013, 10:08:43 AM

This is a concern for sure and for the first time in a long time I probably wont start with the great Dane and look at him as an upgrade target once his 2014 role becomes clearer.
Was the 6th most bench player in the AFL this year. They can't really rest him any more than that

specky92

Quote from: Ricochet on November 19, 2013, 10:54:04 AM

Was the 6th most bench player in the AFL this year. They can't really rest him any more than that
would this reflect his TOG though? Or do they just give him extra little breaks?

Ricochet

Quote from: specky92 on November 19, 2013, 10:56:53 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 19, 2013, 10:54:04 AM

would this reflect his TOG though? Or do they just give him extra little breaks?
Would be similar breaks (in terms of time) to most elite midfielders. But he just got benched more often

T Dog

TeeJay

Never start with swan. Always get Pendles instead. Now there's beams at a bargain price to. Swanny is an upgrade again for me