2013 DT Price Chart 2013 DT Score Chart

DT Fanplanner Price: $489,300

DT Fanplanner Position: Mid

Guernsey Number: 6

DT Starting Price:

Position:

Tabs Predictions

2014 DT Average: 100

Tabs says: Started the season on fire in the 2s with 2 games of over 50 disposals and 10 tackles before getting his start in the 1s. But it really depends on where they want to play Titch in 2014. He started in the mids in the 1s and scored well but moved to the HFF in later games and his scores suffered. If he plays in the mids all of the time then he can average about 100 in DT, but if he moves forward, his scores will take a dive. Was an absolute gun in all fantasy leagues last year making owners between $270 to $320k, but sadly not expecting many teams to take a chance on him this year. He has shown no sign of the knee or foot injuries until the semi final against Carlton when he only lasted just over a 1/4. looking forward to see Titch, Rohan, Jetta at full fitness next year tearing teams apart with their run.

News articles
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-10-10/2013-in-review-tom-mitchell

Full Swans Profile List
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,87363.0.html

stew42

This guy is seriously one of my favourite young players. Just look at Rnds 9-10 of NEAFL. SCORED OVER 200 BOTH WEEKS! Shame I can't fit him in my side, but I'll be keeping a very keen eye on him.

pommyadam

won't make enough cash to be a stepping stone, and is too expensive compared to Watson (who i think will average more)
pass from me, but maybe in 2015

oh.... and the efforts of players like Zorko/Greene have kinda put me off 2nd year players

kilbluff1985

Quote from: pommyadam on November 12, 2013, 06:24:03 PM
won't make enough cash to be a stepping stone, and is too expensive compared to Watson (who i think will average more)

oh.... and the efforts of players like Zorko/Greene have kinda put me off 2nd year players

Can't compare those two Zorko went forward more and Greene went to defense complete change in roles

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 12, 2013, 07:34:49 PM
Quote from: pommyadam on November 12, 2013, 06:24:03 PM

Can't compare those two Zorko went forward more and Greene went to defense complete change in roles
But TMitch did go forward towards the end of the year and his scores suffered because of it.

Football Factory

I remember watching his dad Barry play, fantastic player. Tom will be a dreamteam machine for many years but he might take a couple of years to become a premo midfielder.

Spinking

Really like this kid. That Sydney midfield will be very hard to stop in a year or two. Would like to see whether he will have a more permanent role in the guts before considering him for my team, and as suggested above others traction options around or below that price.

Grazz

Great kid, certain star of the future but don't think I would start with him in 2014 but will be watching him with interest.

Capper

eg6914

Hmm with Fwd DPP he could be one to consider...

SydneyRox

Could make a real impact assuming the DPP is right. Will spend almost all his time in the midfield. Is under a modified preseason since he had post season surgery. Could be an early season upgrade.

pommyadam

could be an interesting option with DPP - especially considering Daisy/Rocky/Swellingham didn't get it (but Danger did)

but like I said before, probably not in a final team, but definately looks like an option for a stepping stone (maybe getting on after he gets a low BE)

stew42

Given the updates and pricing, who would you pick between Mitchell and Parker?

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on December 16, 2013, 10:12:12 PM
Given the updates and pricing, who would you pick between Mitchell and Parker?
atm i have both, but if i have to choose, Parker

SydneyRox