Main Menu

M3

Started by Correy, November 11, 2013, 11:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Correy

Need ppls thoughts so any feedback would be great

shorty3264

I voted Dangerfield mate, of all the players listed he has the biggest scoring potential and is in the peak of his powers. I wouldn't go Boak or Sloane, as much as I love them, they are less reliable at this point. But all the others are proven guns.

Holz

These guys are m4 quality.

Go big in the midfield

Ablett pendles jelly than pick up one.

I'm going Watson or danger probably.

Capper

I went Watson as im hoping Danger is a DPP

Vinny

Quote from: Holzman on November 12, 2013, 12:58:46 AM

Go big in the midfield

Rocky Beams? :o

Holz

Quote from: vinny on November 12, 2013, 07:00:32 AM
Quote from: Holzman on November 12, 2013, 12:58:46 AM

Go big in the midfield

Rocky Beams? :o

Beams is in he is m5

I keep forgetting about rocky.

So rocky Watson danger for m4

Will depend on the bye, I think I get killed bye 1.

Ricochet

Of those Cotchin is just ahead of Danger for me

specky92

I really like Sloane as a bit of a unique, not exactly sure how unique but he finished the year off really well!  :P

_wato

Quote from: Ricochet on November 12, 2013, 11:37:14 AM

Only because of his price yes Rico? Danger beats him in nearly every other asset of SC.

Would go Danger then Watson but only just. Value for money though, can't go past Cotch.

Ricochet

Quote from: _wato on November 12, 2013, 05:48:06 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 12, 2013, 11:37:14 AM

Only because of his price yes Rico? Danger beats him in nearly every other asset of SC.

Would go Danger then Watson but only just. Value for money though, can't go past Cotch.
Yep spot on.

GoLions

In terms of value, Cotchin definitely, and even Watson is a bit underpriced
Scoring potential, Watson and Danger

I'd probably go with Watson

Vinny

For next year:

Ablett = Selwood = Pendles > Rocky (Only just if played in the guts) > Watson (Scoring potential and Essendon will be crazy next year) > Cotchin (Cheap and gun and had a down year.) > Danger (Still gun with scoring potential but expensive.)

_wato

Quote from: vinny on November 12, 2013, 06:00:10 PM
For next year:

Ablett = Selwood = Pendles > Rocky (Only just if played in the guts) > Watson (Scoring potential and Essendon will be crazy next year) > Cotchin (Cheap and gun and had a down year.) > Danger (Still gun with scoring potential but expensive.)

Dangerfield's only $604,000 on FanPlanner and he started this year at like $636,000 so I think he's underpriced aswell as Cotchin.
I'd have for next year anyway..

Pendles > Selwood > Danger > Ablett > Cotchin > Watson > Rocky on points per game for next year + value for money, IMO. That's only to begin the year as money is precious and I think both Pendles and Selwood should overpass the great man as I believe they'll both go 125-135 and Ablett 120-125.

Vinny

Fair enough but I just think as soon as we think Ablett is slowing down, he will prove us wrong and destroy those who don't start him, haha. I think you are underestimating Rocky, if he played midfield all year, good shot at the Brownlow. Look at his scores towards the second half of the year. Freak! ;)

_wato

Quote from: vinny on November 12, 2013, 06:11:55 PM
Fair enough but I just think as soon as we think Ablett is slowing down, he will prove us wrong and destroy those who don't start him, haha. I think you are underestimating Rocky, if he played midfield all year, good shot at the Brownlow. Look at his scores towards the second half of the year. Freak! ;)

Don't think Ablett is a just to start considering you only get $10 million and he costs near on $700k. Selwood is $50k cheaper and Watson, Danger etc are all close to if not $100k cheaper making them much better value for money.

I'm not underestimating Rocky at all, I think he's a wonderful player but I rate Danger Watson and Cotch (the other few are easy to work out why) as better than him in terms of overall package. I could be absolutely wrong but it's where I stand.