SC 2014 Profile: Steve Johnson

Started by LF, November 11, 2013, 07:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Selwood will pass Gaz or at least equal him I think man.

GoLions

I can see him equalling, but I struggle to see him beating him. Although considering price differences, would prefer Selwood over GAJ to start with. Not saying Selwood will be 3rd, but he shouldn't be any worse :P

Vinny

Selwood is like The Beast, you cannot contain him.

GoLions

Vinny

elephants

Quote from: vinny on November 12, 2013, 08:58:45 PM
Selwood is like The Beast, you cannot contain him.

Unless your name is Ryan Crowley. Then you can contain him to just 13 possesions, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 38 DT and 54 SC in an entire match :P

Ricochet

Quote from: vinny on November 12, 2013, 08:53:04 PM
Selwood will pass Gaz or at least equal him I think man.
Gaz was averaging high 130s all season until his last few games where he dropped away as everyone knows.
Gonna take a bit for Selwood to beat that ;)

Capper

Dont think you can start him or even get him as an upgrade target if he is just a mid

much better options out there

Nice write up LF

elephants

Quote from: tabs on November 13, 2013, 12:43:53 AM
Dont think you can start him or even get him as an upgrade target if he is just a mid

Really? Averaged 120 and has an enormous ceiling. Quality skipper option really.

Capper

Quote from: elephants on November 13, 2013, 12:52:59 AM

Really? Averaged 120 and has an enormous ceiling. Quality skipper option really.
Dont know if his body will hold up, also the suspension issues he has as well. Would rather take Jelwood over him and i dont think you can have 2 players from the same club before the first round of byes

Capper

Quote from: tabs on November 13, 2013, 12:56:49 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 13, 2013, 12:52:59 AM

Dont know if his body will hold up, also the suspension issues he has as well. Would rather take Jelwood over him and i dont think you can have 2 players from the same club before the first round of byes
also only played 16 of the 22 games last year

elephants

Hmm interesting, I think byes would be the only reason I don't start or upgrade very early to him.