Main Menu

Happy Birthday Grazz

Started by Dudge, November 09, 2013, 08:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

You old fart :P  Enjoy those red cans ;D

Ringo

Have a great day mate enjoy the day with family and hope Kazz really spoils you today.

Mr.Craig

nas

have a great one mate.

does Limp biscuit applies now Grazz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on November 09, 2013, 12:42:38 PM
No mention of that on Chat last night.

Happy birthday Grazz
He mentioned it just as I was getting off :P. Happy birthday once again Grazz, hope you have an awesome day 8).

DazBurg

happy b'day grazz have a blast mate  ;)

Ziplock

stew42

GM

Have a great day mate.
West End on the cards no doubt.

Dudge

Left an hour ago, don't think he'll be online tonight :P. But knowing him, he'll be the next post :). Gotta remember, he's a  stubborn son of a. Had a great day with him and Kaz. If you really know the bloke, he'd give ya what he's got. No food he'd give ya food, no piss, he'd give ya piss, no smokes he'd give ya smokes. no black eye, he'd give ya a black eye :P

LF

haha nice touch at the end there Dudge

Good that he has had a great day.

Dudge

Quote from: luvfooty on November 09, 2013, 08:28:29 PM
haha nice touch at the end there Dudge

Good that he has had a great day.

LF thanks mate, but he'll probably shock me, and be on line and crucify me in the next 10 minutes, but I doubt it haha

T Dog

Just noticed Grazz...though you may not be by now...Go Hard Go late.. 8)

Grazz

Thanks all had a great day till Dudge rolled up, gave him a black eye and sent him home haha. Seriously though I wish you all a friend like him he is as good as they get. Had a huge day and its all his fault lol. Appreciate all the messages and I wish you all the best, thankyou very much it really does mean a lot. Bless you all. ;)

Toga

Just late but hope you had a ripper Grazzy, one of the best all-round blokes on this forum, always got something positive to say! 8)