Main Menu

Elxam Awards 2013?

Started by Hellopplz, November 08, 2013, 12:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hey Fellas/Gals/Koop.

So on chat there was discussion on who we'd like to punch in the face from FF, reminded me of the 2011 Awards I ran when I was more active. Was a blast and everybody had fun with them. Had some good awards, some fun awards, but majority of people had a great time with them. Was tried again last year but people decided to ruin the fun and make multiple accounts when C4 tried to dedicate his time to run it, then ended up never being finished.

Wondering if people would be interested in it again? Would be co-run by GoLions and I, and would pretty much span a few weeks, with a few awards each week as not to clog up the Front Bar from the regular/new threads, while also being a good way to honour some members :D.

I'm willing to do it again (With GoLions who's become very active lately) because I really miss doing stuff for the forum. Use to be way way more active back in my hay day when I was in high school, barely sighted last year and this year. Actually miss the forum quite a lot and all the fun I use to have, so many good times that helped me through high school (legit brought a tear to my eye). Although, I please ask people don't try to ruin the fun for everybody else by making multiple accounts, take some awards light-heartedly and don't use it as an excuse to attack a particular user. It's really enjoyable if you allow it to be and not go solely after winning awards which kind of ruined it last year and meant it never finished.

2012 Awards Hub and 2011 Awards Hub. The 2011 Awards had a mix of the goofy awards and the serious ones.

If you guys/ladies/Torp are interested post below or PM me if you're really shy :P.

GoLions

For those who are interested, it's gonna be pretty legit.

Jukes

Capper

MAybe get a couple of coaches to run a couple of awards each, that way we arent reliant on 1 or 2 people to run all the awards

tor01doc

I vote for tbag to run the whole shooting match.

Ringo

Great Ideas Guys - Remember the 2011 awards died last year.

Thanks for taking it on

kilbluff1985

sounds good guys place is getting a bit boring

Torpedo10

KoopKicka

Getting put in the same group as Torp hurts. :'(

Nige

Top idea... only if I win an award though.  :P

KoopKicka

120k DT to 7.3k DT, surely a shoo in for most improved 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:55:25 PM
Usually award is given to the person who picked up their output on the forum ;).

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:46:19 PM
Who said you two were in same group? More so a special individual group for both of you :P.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 08, 2013, 04:33:12 PM
Usually award is given to the person who picked up their output on the forum ;).

Who said you two were in same group? More so a special individual group for both of you :P.

Ahh, scrap that then  ;D

Dunno whether to be appreciative or angry :P

Ziplock

mmm, in 2010 I finished 160k and in 2011 I finished like 4k?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ziplock on November 08, 2013, 04:35:07 PM

mmm, in 2010 I finished 160k and in 2011 I finished like 4k?

don't think the award is for stuff that happened 2 years ago