2013 SC Price Chart 2013 SC Score Chart

SC Fanplanner Price: $330,600

SC Fanplanner Position: Fwd/Mid

Guernsey Number: 32

SC Starting Price: $333,300

Position: Mid/Fwd

Tabs Predictions

2014 SC Average: 80

Tabs says: Looked ok in the NAB cup but as soon as the season started, he looked like he had concrete shoes on. Slow, lethargic, not even interested in looking for the ball. So Horse made him the sub against the Saints which seemed to give him the boost he needed. Played a 1/4 against the Saints and looked like he was back to his best until shin soreness put him out for 12 weeks. Came back and played one game in the NEAFL before wearing the green in the first 2 finals games. He should be priced nicely next year at the start (around $330k) and should keep his DPP as well, so its very tempting to start him in fantasy. But buyer beware as he is not a consistent scorer when it comes to any fantasy league. Why did I do a profile of Jetta?? His price. This will be the cheapest starting price Jetta will be for the rest of his career.

News articles
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/sydney-speedster-lewis-jettas-young-family-inspired-his-return-to-senior-football/story-fni5fan7-1226723899225

Full Swans Profile List
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,87363.0.html

ronl

Swan's coaching staff must think they can wake him up this year or they would have offloaded him.  Worth keeping an eye on to see if there is a change in attitude.

Capper

Cant tell if you are joking or not ronl. There was no way the Swans would have parted ways with Jetta although he did need a kick in the arse to get going

Colliwobblers

great write up, SC certainly the only game you would consider this guy in, but i wont. never been a fan of small fwds no matter how fast they are.

may get mid rotations, may be great for SC - but a wait and see for me.

Ricochet

I don't think Jetta is fantasy relevant even in SC. A very very good and exciting player but just doesn't consistently get enough ball

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on November 11, 2013, 11:09:06 AM
I don't think Jetta is fantasy relevant even in SC. A very very good and exciting player but just doesn't consistently get enough ball

I agree. What he does is impact games in bursts. Doesnt have the body to be inside and the Swans dont want him in there either. He is the handball/kick receiver who can run, carry and has very good delivery skills.

I think and 80 avg is probably about right, his weekly output is around 65-75 and then the odd 90-100

Ps. Tabs - could you have found a worse pic of the kid??  ::)

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 11, 2013, 01:54:56 PM
Ps. Tabs - could you have found a worse pic of the kid??  ::)
He only played half the games so it was hard to find an action shot of him

Capper

Ricochet

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2014-01-17/jetta-undergoes-itb-release

Lewis Jetta has experienced a minor pre-season setback with the Sydney Swans midfielder undergoing minor surgery to release the iliotibial band (ITB) in his right knee.

After completing the majority of the pre and post-Christmas schedule, Jetta experienced soreness during training and underwent an ITB release earlier this week.

Coach John Longmire said while the setback was disappointing for Jetta, who missed three months with a shin issue last year, he did not expect this injury would affect his preparations for the upcoming home and away season.

shaker