If their was somebody on this forum to be...who would it most likely be?

Started by EZA100, November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Quote from: tor01doc on November 06, 2013, 09:57:01 PM
If their (sic) was an pedantic old man with borderline OCD it would have to be me!

THERE - I've done it.  ::)

:P

tbagrocks

O dear, keep up the rest man! summer not far off! Good luck with finals and all!

Ziplock

haha, flower finals.

I really have to start doing work in semester...

EZA100

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 06:09:43 PM
Just want to point out since I'm really annoying, but the wrong "there" has been used for all these questions... :-X
My bad on the mistake it is now fixed  :P

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: specky92 on November 06, 2013, 09:09:13 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 06, 2013, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 06, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
Quote from: specky92 on November 06, 2013, 08:55:07 PM
Quote from: EZA100 on November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?
MyChumps the end

Haha whats the big unit done??
what WHO hasn't he done?  8)
FTFY.
Well you know what they say, if its a hole its a goal :P

Chumpy should share his stories with everyone tbh. Hilarious ;D
Hahahaha, you guys blow things so far out of proportion :P

I can't even remember what I have/haven't told? I think I remember, 3 stories...

My Chumps

Nige

My Chumps

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 10:49:57 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 07, 2013, 10:45:53 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 10:45:05 PM
What are those 3 stories?...
It was a one time only chat thing, sorry CF :P
Booooo :P
Honestly I don't think they're that good anyway. Probably only really entertaining if you're around our adolescent age group (Nigel, Jay, Speck)

CrowsFan

Quote from: My Chumps on November 07, 2013, 10:58:51 PM
Honestly I don't think they're that good anyway. Probably only really entertaining if you're around our adolescent age group (Nigel, Jay, Speck)
What if I have the maturity of an adolescent?

GoLions

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 11:04:12 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 07, 2013, 10:58:51 PM
What if I have the maturity of an adolescent?
WHAT ABOUT ME

Justin Bieber

Thanks for those saying I'll win the Nobel prize, be in Jerry Springer and get arrested for setting fires. Shame I can only see the last one occurring :-X.

Pretty sure I know 1-2 of those stories Chumpsies, probably heard them before :P.

Quote from: Ziplock on November 07, 2013, 07:52:58 PM
haha, flower finals.

I really have to start doing work in semester...
Noooooooo, that is the time for relaxing!

If there was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? I'll say Huggy, as a means to do something for another cause!
If there was somebody on this forum to be on Jerry Springer who would it most likely be? No idea... Lets go with Ossie, just to see what that would be like :P.
If there was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Koop(Kicka) with Bill, Ben, Bob and any others we don't know about.
If there was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? CF if he gets back on Who wants to be a millionaire ;).
If there was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? Davey (GoLions), probably a bit too hyperactive and out there :P. Not that that's a bad thing ;).
If there was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? Boomzie, I have my reasons for his stalking.
If there was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? I'll go with RB here like others.
If there was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? Tdog! Those jokes and even one liners, could even do stand up!
If there was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? I'll say McRooster!
If there was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? Naste could come close to it, but TDog still the Top Dog ;).

CrowsFan

Guess I'll give this a go then...

If there was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be?
Nails

If there was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be?
Ossie, when he finds out his kid isn't actually is...

If there was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?
Might as well go with the consensus and say Chumps

If there was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be?
Well luv seems to win everything, so her!

If there was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be?
Nails again. Goes insane after the Dillos lose again to the Pumas. He breaks out and that's how he comes homeless.

If there was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be?
Nigey. Caught hiding in a locker inthe female change rooms at the local gym...

If there was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be?
BratPack, turns out he is actually Jeremy Clarkson, due to his love of POWER!!

If there was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be?
I've heard that t-dog tells a few jokes.

If there was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be?
Huggy bear, winning the peace prize

If there was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be?
tor01doc has quite the wit about him.