If their was somebody on this forum to be...who would it most likely be?

Started by EZA100, November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? Jukes, not sure why or how though.  :o
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be? Dunno, maybe Bunny?  ???
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Cumpy definitely.  ;)
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? Gonna jump on the bandwagon and say CF.  ;)
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? tbag for sure.  :P
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? vinny is a thug.  :P
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? The Phasman.  8)
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? T Dog, no-brainer really.  ;D
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? Huggy is a pretty smart guy.  :)
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? I'd like to say me.  ;)

tor01doc

(Nu) - tbag!   ;D ;D ;D

Mental institution - that is so funny.

Delusions about Adelaide can be treated with electricity.

Man crush on Tex can be treated with chemicals.

The rest, no idea.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tor01doc on November 06, 2013, 09:57:01 PM
If their (sic) was an pedantic old man with borderline OCD it would have to be me!

THERE - I've done it.  ::)

I have OCD but I'm really terrible at it. My curtains have to be closed a specific way and I always do certain things in a very ordered manner....but then I leave shower lying around all over the place. ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 07, 2013, 12:43:50 AM
Quote from: tor01doc on November 06, 2013, 09:57:01 PM
If their (sic) was an pedantic old man with borderline OCD it would have to be me!

THERE - I've done it.  ::)

I have OCD but I'm really terrible at it. My curtains have to be closed a specific way and I always do certain things in a very ordered manner....but then I leave shower lying around all over the place. ::)
hahaha

nah, my dads the same... he has OCD and's a hoarder.

my life is difficult. :P

tbagrocks

If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? Seems like something Sid would do :P
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be? Koop  "The Koop Files"  :o
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Whatlez  ;)
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? Nigey
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? m0nty  ???
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? Ossie 
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? RiOtChEsS  when all the celebs buy their pizza down there!!  ;D
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? GoLions   :P
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? Hellopplz 
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? Tdog can do better!   ::)

CrowsFan

Just want to point out since I'm really annoying, but the wrong "there" has been used for all these questions... :-X

GoLions

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 06:09:43 PM
Just want to point out since I'm really annoying, but the wrong "there" has been used for all these questions... :-X
Yeah I saw that. Was waiting for Nigey to point it out, as apparently he is a grammar nazi  :P

tbagrocks

Nige

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 07, 2013, 06:10:40 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 06:09:43 PM
Yeah I saw that. Was waiting for Nigey to point it out, as apparently he is a grammar nazi  :P
I'll be honest. I was tempted... but I didn't wanna spoil the fun.  :P

KoopKicka

aww thanks guys :P <3 Who knew I could be homeless, a player, Jerry Springer and a millionaire all at the same time! :o

;D

CrowsFan

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 07, 2013, 06:16:17 PM
They're, you feel better now? :P

I thought it was amusing :P
Well no, since that is still the wrong one.

Each line should start by saying "If there was somebody...

I also find it amusing since the most commonly used there should have been used here, but it wasn't.

tbagrocks

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2013, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 07, 2013, 06:16:17 PM
They're, you feel better now? :P

I thought it was amusing :P
Well no, since that is still the wrong one.

Each line should start by saying "If there was somebody...

I also find it amusing since the most commonly used there should have been used here, but it wasn't.
Surely you knew that was a joke? Nerd alert  :o

Bill Manspeaker

Master Q

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on November 07, 2013, 07:18:39 PM
CF has a history of not picking up on sarcasm  :P
Do I? ??? :-\

Haha and no sorry tbag I didn't realise it was a joke. I guess my brain is fried at the moment from all my uni study I am doing...