If their was somebody on this forum to be...who would it most likely be?

Started by EZA100, November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: specky92 on November 06, 2013, 09:09:13 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 06, 2013, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 06, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
Quote from: specky92 on November 06, 2013, 08:55:07 PM
Quote from: EZA100 on November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?
MyChumps the end

Haha whats the big unit done??
what WHO hasn't he done?  8)
FTFY.
Well you know what they say, if its a hole its a goal :P

Chumpy should share his stories with everyone tbh. Hilarious ;D

Toga

Vinny

Chumps sounds like the Barney Stinson of FF. Spread the awesomeness bro. ;)

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:05:20 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? Koop
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be? Tbag
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Chumps
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? LF, by winning fantasy footy comps
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? Jukes
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? Whatlez Binnamon (Hellopplz)
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? Jayman
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? TDog
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? CrowsFan
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? It can't be done
I change arrested to Binny (for arson)

EZA100

LF

If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? HP with the burning of things in his room
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be? Jukes
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Koop
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? CF
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? GoLions he can be worrying on chat
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? HP for arson
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? GoLions aka Mr Perry ;)
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? TDog
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? I don`t know why but LaHug
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? Naste tells some bloody good jokes on FB

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:10:09 PM

Holzman - has too much spare time on his hands to think about stuff, finishing as high as he did in SC has to count for something

Thanks jay would love the Nobel prize in economics only going to happen though.

I actually don't have much spare time I just have my phone locked to fan footy and no life.

Next year when I'm doing my masters I will though.

On my way to that noble prize ;)

Jay to be the next skip bayless

GoLions

I'm starting to get worried that I've already been nominated twice for mental institution...

Jay

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:28:30 PM
I'm starting to get worried that I've already been nominated twice for mental institution...
I didn't nominate you for that buddy <3

GoLions

Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:31:48 PM
Haha. I appreciate that you find some of the stuff I say quite humorous :P

Jay

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:33:58 PM
Haha you're welcome. Curious, why would I end up on the front page of a celeb magazine? :o apart from stalking Jiordan of course :P

GoLions

Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:36:08 PM
Haha you're welcome. Curious, why would I end up on the front page of a celeb magazine? :o apart from stalking Jiordan of course :P
I dunno. I know you play cricket, so maybe a magazine with a cricket player on the front?

Jay

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:46:22 PM
Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:36:08 PM
I dunno. I know you play cricket, so maybe a magazine with a cricket player on the front?
Nah I'm not good enough mate haha. Rooboys would be the one on the front cover, he's a beast apparently :o

tor01doc

If their (sic) was an pedantic old man with borderline OCD it would have to be me!

THERE - I've done it.  ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on November 06, 2013, 08:59:16 PM
4) CF? Dunno why haha
Quote from: Jayman on November 06, 2013, 09:10:09 PM
CF - yeah, Im with ele on this one. Seems like a classy bloke that could pull in a bit of cash
Quote from: luvfooty on November 06, 2013, 09:24:48 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? CF
Aww shucks ;)
Don't know why you all think I will rake in the money though. I guess marrying rich will help :P

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:05:20 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? CrowsFan
At least someone thinks I will fulfill my potential some day. All my teachers always complained because I never worked hard enough when they knew I was smart. But this Nobel Prize will show them! :D