If their was somebody on this forum to be...who would it most likely be?

Started by EZA100, November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZA100

Thought i would start this thread up, would be interesting to see what people think.

If there was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be?
If there was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be?

Ziplock

I've done all those things already.

except for top tdogs jokes :'(

IM COMING FOR YOU :P

EZA100

Quote from: Ziplock on November 06, 2013, 08:53:36 PM
I've done all those things already.

except for top tdogs jokes :'(

IM COMING FOR YOU :P
I legit didn't know  :(

specky92

Quote from: EZA100 on November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?
MyChumps the end

Nige

elephants

1) FARK
2) Tbags
3) Heard from chat that Koop goes alright ;)
4) CF? Dunno why haha
5) Jukes ahaha
6) FARK again haha
7) No idea!?
8) Tdog, no contest
9) Zip, his vocab still astonishes me
10) No-one, ever.

GoLions

If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be? Koop
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be? Tbag
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be? Chumps
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be? LF, by winning fantasy footy comps
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? Jukes
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? Whatlez
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? Jayman
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? TDog
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? CrowsFan
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? It can't be done

T Dog

Quote from: EZA100 on November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 PM
Thought i would start this thread up, would be interesting to see what people think.

If their was somebody on this forum to be homeless who would it most likely be?  Nails..very hard to live with I reckon..lol
If their was somebody on this forum to be on jerry springer who would it most likely be?  T Bag...twins
If their was somebody on this forum to be the biggest player who would it most likely be?  Big Nigey
If their was somebody on this forum to be a millionaire who would it most likely be?  KoopK have you seen his XV teams?
If their was somebody on this forum to be in a mental institution who would it most likely be? GL ..just mad..seriously
If their was somebody on this forum to be arrested who would it most likely be? Ringo...lives in qld..police are diff there
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be?  Vinnie..for sure
If their was somebody on this forum to be a comedian who would it most likely be? Brad ...his music links are hilarious
If their was somebody on this forum to win the nobel prize who would it most likely be? LF...considers a lot of
"stuff"
If their was somebody on this forum to top Tdog's jokes who would it most likely be? Anyone with half a brain..tho that may limit the field..lol

elephants

specky92

Jay

Jukes - definitely has that homeless feel about him
specky - heard the speckmeister racks in the biddies ;)
CF - yeah, Im with ele on this one. Seems like a classy bloke that could pull in a bit of cash
Jukes - he is an absolute nutter, needs help asap
Jukes - surprised he hasnt been arrested yet tbh :P
elephants - seems like a potential high-profile kinda dude that wouldn't mind a bit of publicity
Tor01doc - the guy cracks me up! Would see his comedy show ;D
Holzman - has too much spare time on his hands to think about stuff, finishing as high as he did in SC has to count for something
GoLions - no one will ever come close to Tdog but I reckon GoLions would pull it off pretty well

Jay

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 09:05:20 PM
If their was somebody on this forum to be on the front cover of a celebrity magazine who would it most likely be? Jayman
I am honoured :')

Vinny

Hahahahahaha.

Ringo to get arrested, hahaha. Didnt seem the criminal type. ;D

LF one is truee as! Queen of fantasy sports :o

Celebrity Magazine, hahaha. :P

Think you got jokes covered mate ;)