Position: Forward
Price: 309,000 (FanPlanner)

Games: 14
Average: 77

Games: 11
Average: 83

Games: 4
Average: 57

Summary: You have to look back to 2009 for the last time Clark played 22 games in a season. Since then though, a lot of things have changed. Hes changed clubs and position, and has not been as good at Melbourne, struggling with injury and playing in a struggling team. However I see an upside in him, as Roos has joined and he should hopefully improve.

Verdict: Not for me, may be a popular pick though.

Richo's Predicted Average: 85

GoLions

If he's priced a bit cheaper, I'll be considering him purely for a bit of cash, and offload him during the byes. Cheers.

nrich102

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 01, 2013, 05:40:18 PM
If he's priced a bit cheaper, I'll be considering him purely for a bit of cash, and offload him during the byes. Cheers.
tbh I dont quite agree with the price on FP, doesnt give him a discount and he only played 4 games. I think he should be around 275K

GoLions

Quote from: nrich102 on November 01, 2013, 05:45:19 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on November 01, 2013, 05:40:18 PM
tbh I dont quite agree with the price on FP, doesnt give him a discount and he only played 4 games. I think he should be around 275K
Yeah I would've thought he'd be <280k. 4 games, 57 avg, would be extremely surprised if he was around that price to start with

Jroo

I was planning on picking Tex but since he won't play until round 5 to 10, I'll pick Clark if he's fit.

Nige

Clark has the Round 10 bye going for him too. That said... if Michie stays a forward, I reckon I'd lock him in over Clark. Also remembering that Jesse Hogan is cheap as chips.

specky92

Not for me, hope he gets up and about for Melbourne's sake though

kilbluff1985

Mitch Clark has had a minor set back, "tweaking" his ankle in a drill today, leaving the ground early.

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 14, 2013, 02:50:15 AM
Mitch Clark has had a minor set back, "tweaking" his ankle in a drill today, leaving the ground early.
Thats not what i want to hear. But still his price is $249,200 which at this stage is too cheap to pass up

Ricochet

Meh, a small ankle sprain will only set him back a couple of weeks

quinny88

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 14, 2013, 02:50:15 AM

Stuff him I'm not bothering. Too injury prone. New problem every week

theta

Injuries also a worry for me, also not enough ball in the forward line, but hard to pass up at that price.

Anyone know if he'll help out in the ruck?

Jroo

Quote from: theta on December 14, 2013, 04:03:25 PM
Injuries also a worry for me, also not enough ball in the forward line, but hard to pass up at that price.

I doubt it.

Ricochet

Quote from: theta on December 14, 2013, 04:03:25 PM

Could do. He was a more than handy ruckman

Vinny

Lock for me at 250k unless an issue pops up.