Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

yeah Eagles need North to beat Crows next week to get in

Mailman the 2nd

That said, if Richmond find a way to beat Sydney in round 23, they could finish as high as 7th on percentage if they do a number on St.Kilda

KoopKicka

I think itll be West Coast v Gold Coast in R23 for the final spot, with the Dons 7th and Richmond 9th
I also reckon itll be Freo v Port for 4th in Round 23, lot on the line in both clashes.

Vinny

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 17, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
I think itll be West Coast v Gold Coast in R23 for the final spot, with the Dons 7th and Richmond 9th
I also reckon itll be Freo v Port for 4th in Round 23, lot on the line in both clashes.
That is all that matters.

Capper

Crows need to win the last 2 to make the 8 as Eagles have dees and Suns and could overtake them

Mr.Craig

Looks like I'll need GC to beat WC in Round 23 in order to get my predicted top 8 correct.

Ricochet

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 19, 2014, 02:31:11 AM
Looks like I'll need GC to beat WC in Round 23 in order to get my predicted top 8 correct.
Maybe GAJ can make an early comeback

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on August 17, 2014, 03:22:37 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on August 17, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
That is all that matters.
Couldn't care less if it meant finishing above Carlton.  :P 8)

Noz

Quote from: Noz on February 10, 2014, 08:22:46 AM
1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Hawthorn
4. Collingwood
5. Geelong
6. West coast
7. Port Adelaide
8. North Melbourne
9.  Gold Coast
10. Essendon
11. Carlton
12. Bulldogs
13. Richmond
14. Adelaide
15. Brisbane
16. Melbourne
17. St Kilda
18. Gws

Grand final:
Sydney vs Freo

Premiers:
Sydney

Brownlow:
Joel Selwood

Coleman:
Travis Cloke

Collingwood and Travis Cloke let my predictions drop a bit
Bottom 4 are right just in wrong order
Carlton and Bulldogs are pretty much there
Selwood will end up winning the brownlow
Thought Geelong would drop off a bit but it just shows can never count them out
Richmond doing what Richmond does best.

Capper

the battle is still on for 8th

After the predictor i have Crows, Eagles, tigers, pies all on 11 wins so it comes down to % for 8th to 11th

Crows v saints and Eagles v Suns

Biggest winner gets in

Jay

Quote from: tabs on August 23, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

After the predictor i have Crows, Eagles, tigers, pies all on 11 wins so it comes down to % for 8th to 11th

Biggest winner gets in
As a very rough estimate, Adelaide need to beat the Saints by 80 points more than West Coast beat the Suns by, in order to finish with the higher percentage. Tough ask, but crazier things have happened...

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on August 24, 2014, 12:06:42 AM

Biggest winner gets in
As a very rough estimate, Adelaide need to beat the Saints by 80 points more than West Coast beat the Suns by, in order to finish with the higher percentage. Tough ask, but crazier things have happened...
tiges win both games they are in

Jay

Quote from: tabs on August 24, 2014, 12:18:08 AM
Quote from: Jayman on August 24, 2014, 12:06:42 AM

Biggest winner gets in
tiges win both games they are in
Against a Swans team looking to secure top spot of the ladder, in Sydney? I don't think so.

Mailman the 2nd

Sydney secure 1st spot this weekend if they beat the bulldogs

Nails

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on August 24, 2014, 12:29:08 AM
Sydney secure 1st spot this weekend if they beat the bulldogs

Not really...

if Sydney lose in the final round - they'll drop percentage and Hawks vs. Pies should gain percentage and so the 4% lead the Swans have could disappear. Especially if Pies play the way they did against Brisbane last week Hawks could gain 10% haha.