Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I'd back us to beat the Lions and probably the Tiges. Give us 50/50 against the Crows and Suns.

But meh, I just wanna see us blood some youngsters.

tbagrocks

Pending who the Eagles need from the draft eh? Not like they need him, Sheed anyone?

Only about 6-8 top drafties then a blanket over 20

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on June 30, 2014, 08:07:45 PM

Resulting in a Freo vs Swans or Hawks grand final, Freo taking the premiership.
Really... Essendon? Lol

elephants

The WCE-hate and the Bummer-love is strong in this one ;)

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on June 30, 2014, 10:08:10 PM
I'd back us to beat the Lions and probably the Tiges. Give us 50/50 against the Crows and Suns.

Crows and suns are no chance, would (and have) barely won at home, these two are interstate.

Quote from: whatlez on June 30, 2014, 10:34:27 PM
Really... Essendon? Lol

Revenge win over the pies for refballing us on anzac day, easy wins over dogs, suns, eagles and blues, narrow victory over Richmond and losses to swans and port. Easy- people just bet against us because the AFL and ASADA have brainwashed them into being ABE

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on June 30, 2014, 10:40:41 PM

Crows and suns are no chance, would (and have) barely won at home, these two are interstate.

We were 7 goals up on the Suns until an almost catastrophic collapse in Q4. That kind of lapse won't repeat, the coaching staff will make 100% sure of that.

Bill Manspeaker

reckon the Suns will beat the Dons Jukesy. could go either way and depends which Essendon show up on the day, but reckon I'll be backin the Suns

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on June 30, 2014, 10:40:41 PM

Quote from: whatlez on June 30, 2014, 10:34:27 PM
Really... Essendon? Lol

Revenge win over the pies for refballing us on anzac day, easy wins over dogs, suns, eagles and blues, narrow victory over Richmond and losses to swans and port. Easy- people just bet against us because the AFL and ASADA have brainwashed them into being ABE

Nothing is easy for the Bombers doe... Except for taking peptides n shower.

GoLions

Lions will beat the Eagles at the Gabba, guaranteed. Pretty sure I have a DP bet on with at least 1 Eagles supporter regarding that game too...

elephants

Quote from: GoLions16 on July 01, 2014, 12:22:32 AM
Lions will beat the Eagles at the Gabba, guaranteed. Pretty sure I have a DP bet on with at least 1 Eagles supporter regarding that game too...

Oh, guaranteed he reckons!?

Putting this into perspective, Lions got steam-rolled by Freo by a lazy 14 goals while we lost a week later by a kick ;)

I'd bet more than a dp that we'll win.

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2014, 01:54:38 AM

Putting this into perspective, Lions got steam-rolled by Freo by a lazy 14 goals while we lost a week later by a kick ;)

Guaranteed.

Mat0369

Suns just beat Geelong at Metricon, most teams will lose to them in the Gold Coast. I am expecting the Pies to drop one this week much like they did last year.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions16 on July 01, 2014, 02:05:57 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2014, 01:54:38 AM

Guaranteed.
Gabba a bit different to Pattersons though. Should have Berger/Martin up then to Counteract Cox/Na.  If injuries do not intervene I would class it 50/50 at the Gabba if at Pattersons 70/30.

elephants

To me, 50/50 is a lot more reasonable than 100/0 :P

Mailman the 2nd

Gold Coast into the 8 by a landslide.  No other team outside can string 2 half decent games together