Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

You guys did see Port in the finals right? A so called easy draws doesn't make a team perform well in finals :o

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 22, 2013, 10:48:56 PM
You guys did see Port in the finals right? A so called easy draws doesn't make a team perform well in finals :o

Again.. Port were fantastic in 2013 and deserved to make the finals and a semi final. Can they back it up though? I don't think so. Not because I'm bias I just think it would take a lot for all of their best players to back up their career best seasons with another one. Some will, some will drop off slightly but they would need all of those guys to fire again to make the finals again with the tougher fixture they have this year and the improvement of other teams around them

Terminator

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 22, 2013, 10:36:59 PM
Quote from: Terminator on December 22, 2013, 10:29:22 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on December 22, 2013, 11:38:38 AM
Quote from: Terminator on December 22, 2013, 11:30:42 AM
Holz-- Port will slip--- based on your crystal ball I gather
      -- Maric, Cotch and Lids played below standard---could name heaps of players similar ,point being?
      -- Wingard. Boak and Hoff---career best seasons---why can't they maintain it?
      -- Port easy draw---now we are clutching at straws ::)
      -- Adelaide should'nt even be in premiership talks---maybe not premiership, but could definitely make the 8

Quinny
      -- Hate to break the news, but no-one cares about SA---I couldn't give a rats about Dictorians
      -- Port overachieved---yawn
      -- Maric a whisker from AA in 2012---that was 2012
      -- Lids an elite player, prime or his career---could say the same about Hartlett-Ebert-Gray-Boak
      -- Cotch freak---Wingard freakish

T-bag, I agree with you mate, a lot if vic bias. Keep sticking up for this great state mate

There's a difference between actually providing points and just saying "yawn" "clutching at straws"

What straws? You guys sucked as bad as Melbourne did, so they tried to give you the easiest possible draw possible

I'm not really sure why I'm even responding, because Adelaide and Port have just been bad for 4 out of the last 5 years

MAILMAM (yes i'm sorry, I put the last M on purpose ). The Swans have been a strong and slightly successful team for the last , what 9 years. Mate look at your history without being cocky, are you serious!! Before 2005, ( till now ) how successful were you?  Hey mate 2005 and 2012-- wow. My team only has in 2004--- so your posts are so much more relevant because of the last  9 years cause Sydney are finally strong You must be a  spoilt kid if that's the way you look at footy. You're probably starting to shave, and followed a team with success, and thought you're better than the rest of us. Take a deep breath, and realise footys being going on for more than 9 years
Why are we talking about the Swans now? I really apologize if we offended you by having an opinion. Really, I am sorry. Honestly, we're all just flowering idiots outside of South Australia. Port vs Crows Grand Final 2014. Kevin Rudd for PM. The "N" word. I'm out.

The "N" word, I presume means " No Idea "

Quote from: brad on December 22, 2013, 10:37:21 PM
hey cockhead, why don't you take your bullshower somewhere else?

you know you've lost an argument when you resort to personal insults, and not even good ones.. good effort though. dick

Hey smalldick, I was just giving my opinion. You really won your argument hero, feel better

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on December 22, 2013, 10:56:05 PM

Again.. Port were fantastic in 2013 and deserved to make the finals and a semi final. Can they back it up though? I don't think so. Not because I'm bias I just think it would take a lot for all of their best players to back up their career best seasons with another one. Some will, some will drop off slightly but they would need all of those guys to fire again to make the finals again with the tougher fixture they have this year and the improvement of other teams around them
WC Eagles, Adelaide, Carlton, Early Geelong back up this and yes it will be tough, as it will be for Richmond let's not deny it!

Teams do win before they are expected to be ready though, the Baby Bombers then the Hawks, it happens! Not saying Port will win the flag. I am saying that they have enough experience and guys that stull were below their best this year, not to be the ones that do drop back out

We will argue all summer am sure :P  One thing is for sure, Crows will be in front of Port :o

Haha we get why you guys don't think so, but I do honestly expect my boys to challenge the best, as we even have the last few years in the odd match, Even the Hawks were a little lucky to beat us last year!! Enter a fit Tex, a fired up Crouch, a Danger with something to prove ect, ect, ect. Keep writing us off, makes it even sweeter ;D

Terminator

Mate, when they wipe the shower from their eyes, they might, and I say might, give a un-bias vew of AFL

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Terminator on December 22, 2013, 11:03:06 PM
Hey smalldick, I was just giving my opinion. You really won your argument hero, feel better

lol just more quality stuff by you. good job. I wasn't arguing anything.. so... uhh.... yeah.

GoLions

Hahahaha this has gotta be the funniest shower I've ever read. Thank you Terminator for making my night :)

And guys, GWS are gonna make the finals this year. And if you don't think they will, then you're all biased Victorian flowerheads!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 22, 2013, 11:12:15 PM
Hahahaha this has gotta be the funniest shower I've ever read. Thank you Terminator for making my night :)

And guys, GWS are gonna make the finals this year. And if you don't think they will, then you're all biased Victorian flowerheads!

with small dicks and just starting to shave

quinny88

Quote from: Terminator on December 22, 2013, 11:08:52 PM

Mate, when they wipe the shower from their eyes, they might, and I say might, give a un-bias vew of AFL

Yes terminator were all bias against SA  ::) every team in the country just hates SA it's all we talk about.

Let's not forget you only beat 2 teams from the top 8 last year, so the fixture did help you out a lot

Justin Bieber

I don't mind a debate here and there, but please don't resort to name calling and abuse to each other :).

specky92

Quote from: Terminator on December 22, 2013, 11:08:52 PM

That comment hurt my feelings tbh

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 22, 2013, 11:22:28 PM
I don't mind a debate here and there, but please don't resort to name calling and abuse to each other :).
I'm looking at you 3; Quinny, Mailman, and Brad. I just DO NOT approve of some of the things you guys are saying. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 22, 2013, 11:27:01 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 22, 2013, 11:22:28 PM
I'm looking at you 3; Quinny, Mailman, and Brad. I just DO NOT approve of some of the things you guys are saying. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Nige

Bill Manspeaker