Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 06, 2013, 02:27:35 PM
Quote from: Fantasygun on November 06, 2013, 01:25:13 PM
Brisbane will be a pushover side, more so than stkilda and gws
They beat us by like, 20 points last year, and we'll be a lot better this year. Do people think the loss of players will effect us immediately? Because it will have basically zero effect for 2-3 years. Also, we no longer have Voss as our coach. In no way am I saying we will win, but don't underestimate us. Geelong, Essendon, and North Melbourne all did that this year.

It's laughable. we lose one team player in yeo and everyone thinks we will get the spoon. HA

Vinny

You will not get the spoon obviously, you didn't lose many best 22 players however those will hurt you long term no doubt and the amount of development you put in. But for 2014, Rocky needs to play in the middle the whole year, he is a game changer. The other worry is your terrible draw and you have a few 50/50 games, it will be tight for the Lions.

I reckon anywhere between 12-16 I think.

Toga

Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2013, 10:33:55 PM
To bring back the Richmond discussion, when I was going through the first part of their draw with a tigers supporter, my anti-Richmond self kicked in (The same one that was supporting Calrton at the MCG during the elim final :D) and saw a possibility of them going into their Rd 8 bye 0-7! Now it probably won't be that bad, but I don't think it'll be all smooth sailing though.

Surely joking? Pull the other one PB, that is such a stupid call... :-[

nrich102

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 06, 2013, 10:45:00 AM
You think they'll go 0-7 against teams like Gold Coast WB, Brisbane and Carlton?

There's more chance of GWS going 7-0 in the first 7 rounds lol
Richmond only just got over the Suns, and Brisbane were good for the first 3 quarters, and no Voss anymore. Dogs will also improve, and Carlton is a 50/50. Wouldn't be surprised if they lost 2 of these.

quinny88

Quote from: nrich102 on November 07, 2013, 07:05:29 AM
You think they'll go 0-7 against teams like Gold Coast WB, Brisbane and Carlton?

Richmond only just got over the Suns, and Brisbane were good for the first 3 quarters, and no Voss anymore. Dogs will also improve, and Carlton is a 50/50. Wouldn't be surprised if they lost 2 of these.

We played the suns in cairns where the ball may as well have been a bar of soap. And Brisbane good for the first 3 quarters?  Pretty certain Richmond were up by like 8 goals at half time then just cruised the second half and you made it look respectable. Yes dogs will improve but we smashed them both times by 10 goals+, don't think they will bridge the gap enough to beat us. And Carlton's always a tough one.
We could drop one or 2 but certainly won't be 0-7 in a million years

Toga

#RichmondHate

Keep it up lads, I love it

elephants

Hahaha this thread has turned into Tigers fans vs the world.

Classic

quinny88

Quote from: Toga on November 07, 2013, 10:47:47 AM
#RichmondHate

My old man always warned me that when Richmond are successful they are up there with collingwood as the most hated clubs. Starting to see it creep in already. Wait till we are threatening to win premierships :P

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 11:01:59 AM
#RichmondHate

My old man always warned me that when Richmond are successful they are up there with collingwood as the most hated clubs. Starting to see it creep in already. Wait till we are threatening to win premierships :P

Not for me :P Tiges are in my top 5 fav teams!

quinny88

Quote from: elephants on November 07, 2013, 11:03:26 AM
#RichmondHate

Atta boy ;) haha
Not for me :P Tiges are in my top 5 fav teams!

SydneyRox

#RichmondHate

In 2033?

8)

The_Captain

#RichmondHate

Lol how old is your old man? Been a while since they have seen success :p

nrich102

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 10:43:16 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 07, 2013, 07:05:29 AM

We played the suns in cairns where the ball may as well have been a bar of soap. And Brisbane good for the first 3 quarters?  Pretty certain Richmond were up by like 8 goals at half time then just cruised the second half and you made it look respectable. Yes dogs will improve but we smashed them both times by 10 goals+, don't think they will bridge the gap enough to beat us. And Carlton's always a tough one.
We could drop one or 2 but certainly won't be 0-7 in a million years
Ball in cairns, thing of soap? You've clearly never been up here. It is not all that different to Brisbane, only like 75% humidity during winter, when the Suns played you. Enough lame excuses against playing at Cazalys.

MTTY

1. Sydney
2. Essendon
3. Richmond
4. Fremantle

5. Hawthorn
6. North Melbourne
7. Collingwood
8. Geelong

9. Carlton
10. Port Adelaide
11. Gold Coast
12. Adelaide
13. Western Bulldogs
14. West Coast
15. Melbourne
16. Brisbane
17. St. Kilda
18. GWS

SydneyRox

Quote from: MTTY on November 07, 2013, 05:29:37 PM
1. Sydney
2. Essendon
3. Richmond
4. Fremantle

5. Hawthorn
6. North Melbourne
7. Collingwood
8. Geelong

9. Carlton
10. Port Adelaide
11. Gold Coast
12. Adelaide
13. Western Bulldogs
14. West Coast
15. Melbourne
16. Brisbane
17. St. Kilda
18. GWS

WOW... :o

Was that gut or did you go over the draw?