Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 20, 2014, 12:04:26 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on March 20, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
If Freo were underdone, that really is scary!!

underdone or not is debatable but they were not at full strength that's for sure Ibbo, Griffin/Clarke, Suban, Sylvia, Gumby?

Suban, Sylvia and gumby all depth imo

Ricochet

only Ibbo and Clarke were missing from our best 22

kilbluff1985

seems pretty silly for Sylvia to go there then

Ricochet

If Sylvia was at the fitness standard Lyon demands he would certainly push for a best 22 spot. Unfortunately he's had some setbacks and isn't there yet. I must admit I struggle to see who comes out for him

Mr.Craig

Noz

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 14, 2013, 03:41:26 PM
I'm willing to say Gold Coast will finish top 8.

So do i get the gold medal or?

Mat0369

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 18, 2014, 12:12:15 AM
Was told I was crazy for this.

That makes 3.

I also had Port in my 8. The only real mistake so far for me in terms of my top 8 so far is Essendon. They looked good early but have been shocking lately.

Vinny

Without looking back, from what I remember. Your ladder was extremely close Noz'

PowerBug

Quote from: Toga on November 06, 2013, 07:20:14 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2013, 10:33:55 PM
To bring back the Richmond discussion, when I was going through the first part of their draw with a tigers supporter, my anti-Richmond self kicked in (The same one that was supporting Calrton at the MCG during the elim final :D) and saw a possibility of them going into their Rd 8 bye 0-7! Now it probably won't be that bad, but I don't think it'll be all smooth sailing though.

Surely joking? Pull the other one PB, that is such a stupid call... :-[
I knew I had this kept somewhere. Ok it's not 0-7, but a fluke against Carlton and Brisbane have been far worse than anyone expected, and they lost to Melbourne today. :P

Edit: You weren't the only one Toga, just your quote was the last one I read. Of all the Richmond supporters that replied, only Nigey said that it was vaguely possible. ;)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Toga

I apologise PB I never saw us being this bad... Good call man. :-X

The_Captain

Still 13 round left lads. Anything can happen from here  :P.

MTTY

My predictions aren't looking too bad, so far. At this early staged only Richmond and Essendon outside of the eight that I picked (for GC and North). Albeit that exact positions are a little off, but closish to the eight right now.

TeeJay

Quote from: noto07 on May 19, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Exactly ha. A lot of head wobbling going on here. There's 23 rounds in a season last time I checked

SydneyRox

Quote from: noto07 on May 19, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Richmond make the top 4 like a lot predicted??