Main Menu

2014 ladder predictions

Started by quinny88, November 01, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Can we just all agree that every team is irrelevant other than Hawthorn/Freo/Sydney/Geelong ? :P

GoLions

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 24, 2013, 06:05:26 PM
Can we just all agree that every team is irrelevant other than Hawthorn/Freo/Sydney/Geelong ? :P
FTFY.

Ziplock

Grazz

Haven't said anything on the topic since it started as you can make yourself look a bit silly making big statements, I will say I am surprised by where most have the Crows finishing. Pretty soft draw if we can keep our best out on the park I think we can ruin a lot of predictions and assumptions being made here with a bit of luck. ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Grazz on December 24, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
Haven't said anything on the topic since it started as you can make yourself look a bit silly making big statements, I will say I am surprised by where most have the Crows finishing. Pretty soft draw if we can keep our best out on the park I think we can ruin a lot of predictions and assumptions being made here with a bit of luck. ;)
It's odd mate, for a team that pushed and beat some of the best clubs last year and also 2012, Hawks, Freo, Sydney, Geelong

Then we enter with not only with a great young midfield with Grigg and Crouch another pre-season, but the forward line
Add Eddie Betts, Pods, Taylor flowering Walker, little Charlie to that forward line from most of last year!!
Oh right  ......  :-X

This above ^^^^ is why Nigey has his own office at Tibet :P  I'll give him a tie for Christmas, for the door knob :P

Vinny

Adelaide suck.

Freo will be the best.

Hawks, Sydney and Geelong up there.

Richmond little above the group below but for some reason can beat the Blues.

Essendon could either be in the Richmond group or the one below.
Pies, North and Carlton are in the same category.

Port to slip slightly.

Bulldogs my WC to push for 8-10

GC will push for 8.

Brisbane are uncluky with their draw but they'll do alright.

GWS to improve quite abit but nothing GC like.

That's just some of my predictions. Missed a few clubs. On my phone excuse spelling wrrors

Nails

Lions are premiership favourites for mine.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on December 24, 2013, 04:27:36 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on December 24, 2013, 03:23:35 PM
it's funny that eagle supporters thinks their team will improve. mid bottom 8 coming up for them again
On the money here.

Ok so its been established that this strikes fella has a vendetta against all WA teams. Feel free not to stick around dude.

elephants

Oh and thanks tbag and Terminator for the comedy gold ;D

strikes91

Quote from: elephants on December 28, 2013, 02:43:19 AM
Quote from: whatlez on December 24, 2013, 04:27:36 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on December 24, 2013, 03:23:35 PM
it's funny that eagle supporters thinks their team will improve. mid bottom 8 coming up for them again
On the money here.

Ok so its been established that this strikes fella has a vendetta against all WA teams. Feel free not to stick around dude.

No. Just glory supporters. You just happen to support the same team the other bloke was flogging himself about

Terminator

Quote from: elephants on December 28, 2013, 02:46:07 AM

You're welcome mate, need some relief at this time of the year. Lot to drink that night ;D

Dudge

Quote from: Terminator on December 28, 2013, 07:02:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 28, 2013, 02:46:07 AM

You're welcome mate, need some relief at this time of the year. Lot to drink that night ;D

Well don't drink and post haha. But good to see you won't harm the" brand" hopefully. All's good mate,if you behave :)
'

PowerBug

Port are terrible, as if people are talking them up.

note, this is the post that saves me from being slammed should Port not win the premiership
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Vinny

Dudge

Quote from: PowerBug on January 05, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Port are terrible, as if people are talking them up.

note, this is the post that saves me from being slammed should Port not win the premiership

:( :o ??? :-[ :-\ :P