Main Menu

If Mark Williams goes to the Saints?

Started by T Dog, November 01, 2013, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

If Chocco moves on does that cause any issue in the short term?

quinny88

Max Bailey got himself a promotion already lol. They would have to get someone else in I would think

Nige

Yep, pretty much what quinny said. They'll look for someone else to replace him. Already lost Leppa, I don't wanna lose Choco too.  :(

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on November 01, 2013, 01:39:12 PM
Yep, pretty much what quinny said. They'll look for someone else to replace him. Already lost Leppa, I don't wanna lose Choco too.  :(

I thought chocco was exactly what Melbourne needed so I was so glad when roos went there. Thought we had dodged a bullet but now another job pops up. Hope he doesn't go!

Nige

It seems like he will, but I'm not sure whether it's the best idea... he's basically the one keeping Dusty in line. If he goes... I can't even imagine what we'll do next time (if there is a next time) Dusty decides to act up or do something. I just feel that in the wake of Dusty's re-signing, we need Choco for at least another year.

That said, he's a brilliant coach and would be very good get by the Saints.

nickstiges

Herald Sun reckons Robert Harvey favourite.
Hopefully it's true, don't wanna lose old Chocco.

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on November 01, 2013, 03:36:00 PM
Herald Sun reckons Robert Harvey favourite.
Hopefully it's true, don't wanna lose old Chocco.
Oh yeah, that would make sense.

Why not bring a favourite son back to the club? Has been working at Collingwood I think?

T Dog

No...no one from pies...Chocco for sure... ;D

Justin Bieber

TheAnt

If he goes he goes. We hire another competent development coach.

Nige

Onya Tiges!

"Richmond are reportedly reluctant to allow Mark Williams to interview for the St Kilda job, and are unhappy with the timing of Scott Watters' sacking."

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on November 07, 2013, 09:26:07 AM
Onya Tiges!

"Richmond are reportedly reluctant to allow Mark Williams to interview for the St Kilda job, and are unhappy with the timing of Scott Watters' sacking."

Yeah shows his importance to us

kilbluff1985

i'm sure St Kilda care that tigers are unhappy about the timing of Watters sacking ::)

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 07, 2013, 10:38:12 AM
i'm sure St Kilda care that tigers are unhappy about the timing of Watters sacking ::)

It's more so that St Kilda have sacked Watters with the intention of poaching a current member of our coaching staff at this time of year I think.

With the draft coming up, and the young guys coming back to training around now, Mark Williams (development coach) will be most important around this time of year IMO. So I don't think it's that the Tigers are unhappy with the timing of Watters' sacking, they're unhappy that the Saints want to recruit one of our coaches at the time of year that we need him most...

Good on the board I say, I agree that the Saints, if interested in Chocco, should have done it earlier in the off season if they were gonna do the right thing by Richmond, and since they haven't done that, why interrupt our preparations for 2014? Onya Tiges! 8)

JBs-Hawks

So they should have flowered up there trade period so that it didn't inconvenience Richmond?  Get over yourselves tigers your still shower! !