Main Menu

If Mark Williams goes to the Saints?

Started by T Dog, November 01, 2013, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 07, 2013, 10:51:52 AM
So they should have flowered up there trade period so that it didn't inconvenience Richmond?  Get over yourselves tigers your still shower! !

Butt hurt hawk doesn't like the annual raping you get from the tiges?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 11:05:14 AM
So they should have flowered up there trade period so that it didn't inconvenience Richmond?  Get over yourselves tigers your still shower! !

i'm sure they care after winning a premiership lol

quinny88

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 07, 2013, 11:08:22 AM

Lol he clearly has a Richmond issue. Always see him post negatively about them. Since Richmond have been shower for 30 years the only explanation I can see is the flogging we have given them 2 years in a row

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 07, 2013, 11:08:22 AM

Lol he clearly has a Richmond issue. Always see him post negatively about them. Since Richmond have been shower for 30 years the only explanation I can see is the flogging we have given them 2 years in a row

Hahahahha flog us all you like during the year,  AFL is about winning premierships and to win them you need to first win in September.

Toga

All good JB's, I know there's a bit of give and take there mate. I'm just glad after being such a basket case for so long the Richmond board is sticking to it's guns, first not paying Dusty overs and now trying to minimise disruptions leading into 2013! :)

TheAnt

You're literally a moron.

TeeJay

Richo signed as saints coach, tigers keep chocco. Was clear to see how highly Richmond rate him wasn't it.
Can't believe no one snatched him up!

Toga

I'm rapt Choco will be staying on. Think he's vital to Dusty's development as a player, but it's also important that we have someone of his calibre around the club while our youngsters are just getting back out on the track, and with a few more young blokes set to come in via the drafts next week.

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on November 14, 2013, 07:52:49 PM
I'm rapt Choco will be staying on. Think he's vital to Dusty's development as a player, but it's also important that we have someone of his calibre around the club while our youngsters are just getting back out on the track, and with a few more young blokes set to come in via the drafts next week.
Me too Toga, well said.