Boak to the FUTURE!!! Version 1.0

Started by timmyparso, October 30, 2013, 03:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Boak to the FUTURE Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by timmyparso. Salary cap left: $107,100.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Paul Seedsman, Matt Suckling, Nathan Bock, Matt Scharenberg
James Battersby, Zac Jones

Steve Johnson, Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Joel Selwood, Marc Murphy, Liam Anthony, Claye Beams, Luke McDonald
Jack Martin, Anthony Morabito

Nic Naitanui, Ben McEvoy
Aaron Sandilands, Liam McBean

Tom Rockliff, Lance Franklin, Dale Thomas, Patrick Karnezis, Viv Michie, Alex Fasolo
Jonathon Patton, Jesse Hogan

KoopKicka

Hey Timmy, very nice team! My only concern is Liam Anthony, I know he is discounted, but he couldnt get games this year, and now with Dal Santo, I think he will find it even harder.

Jukes

Team name Boak to the FUTURE, but doesn't have Boak in the team? False advertising mate.

Anyway looks good apart from Ablett and Bock. I'd much prefer Beams and Docherty.

Lots of cheap to mid-priced forwards in your team haha, very risky.

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on October 30, 2013, 04:44:26 PM
Team name Boak to the FUTURE, but doesn't have Boak in the team? False advertising mate.

Anyway looks good apart from Ablett and Bock. I'd much prefer Beams and Docherty.

I swear I recall you having a team named The GoodWombats or something like that with no wombats.  ??? :P

nrich102

timmyparso

Quote from: NigeyS on October 30, 2013, 04:56:43 PM

I swear I recall you having a team named The GoodWombats or something like that with no wombats.  ??? :P

Nah, I was Boak to the FUTURE this year.

timmyparso

Quote from: nrich102 on October 30, 2013, 09:32:55 PM
You don't want Bock

I know, he's more a space filler until pre season unearths a replacement

rebird

Quote from: timmyparso on October 30, 2013, 09:43:02 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 30, 2013, 04:56:43 PM

Nah, I was Boak to the FUTURE this year.

Maybe it should be Bock to the FUTURE!!!

Toga

I like the look of it mate, but get Anthony outta there! JS has decreased even more with NDS coming in, I don't think he'll be playing much next year!

Really good looking side apart from that! 8)

timmyparso

Quote from: Toga on October 31, 2013, 10:32:46 PM
I like the look of it mate, but get Anthony outta there! JS has decreased even more with NDS coming in, I don't think he'll be playing much next year!

Even with Swallow out?

eg6914

Quote from: timmyparso on November 01, 2013, 07:52:34 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 31, 2013, 10:32:46 PM

Even with Swallow out?
Swallow was out for the end last year and he still didn't manage to get games

Toga

Even with Swallow out?

Yeah pretty sure Anthony & Swallow play fairly different roles... Anthony is a seagull haha, get's like barely any contested possessions and rarely tackles. As eg said, didn't get games late in the year so I don't think it'll be very different to start this year.

Jukes

Quote from: Toga on November 01, 2013, 12:42:37 PM
Even with Swallow out?

Yeah pretty sure Anthony & Swallow play fairly different roles... Anthony is a seagull haha, get's like barely any contested possessions and rarely tackles. As eg said, didn't get games late in the year so I don't think it'll be very different to start this year.

must be a Liam thing :P

SydneyRox

Dayne Beams is the #1 mid lock IMO, so you need him.

Jukes

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 01, 2013, 12:51:46 PM
Dayne Beams is the #1 mid lock IMO, so you need him.

but dudeeee, ABLETTTTTTTT #1 GOAT FOREVERRRR