Jukes' Undecided Team Name 2013

Started by Jukes, October 29, 2013, 03:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Money on January 16, 2014, 03:55:52 AM
unique approach, like it!

the backs will be solid and will single handedly win you matches if all players match or exceed their potential, but if the worst happens and Birchall receives a tag (unlikely) or Seedsman doesn't break out (some may say also unlikely) you may have some trouble on your hands, not a fan of docherty....
Strong mid line up, not any real unique players really just lots of good premo picks, obviously no Swan or Ablett for you so not really surprising, once again another high risk high reward area IMO, if Murphy, Cotchin and Watson don't bump their averages back up to 105 or somewhat around their could result in more trouble
Good rucks, never been a fan of of grundy but at R2 should be fine, no longer? and wallace?
Strong once again, even though no Dangerfield or Martin the ability your players have to break out can make up for those 2, even though you're not a fan surely you should have one of Bock or Rohan at their price?

Unique 24/7 blaze it
I'm almost certain of Seedsy and Dochers breakouts, not worrying there. That's if Dochers plays :3
Again almost certain of Murph, Cotch and Watto reviving their averages close to or hopefully higher than they averaged in 2012.
Longer costs too much money for me, my back-up rucks will obviously change for better ones when the season comes around, but for now have Wallace in because 'murica
Bock and Rohan 70k more expensive than Honeychurch and Garlett for roughly the same JS and more injury proneness, I don't think so.
Cheers $$$ :D

Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2014, 11:02:26 AM
Sylvia is still on a modified program atm mate. Should be fine by round 1 but just so you know

We still have about 10 years until r1, if he's not 100% right by then I'll just sideways him.

Money

arent Rohan, Bock and Honeychurch all in the 130k mark?

Jukes

Woops I was using the dream team prices, still wouldn't go with Rohan and Bock over Honeychurch and Garlett doe

Money

Quote from: Jukes on January 17, 2014, 01:44:20 AM
Woops I was using the dream team prices, still wouldn't go with Rohan and Bock over Honeychurch and Garlett doe

fair enough

Jukes

First team update in over a month :3 it's changed a fair bit

D: K. Simpson, G. Birchall, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, K. Kolodjashnij, L. McDonald (M. Fuller, C. Howard)
M: B. Stanton, J. Watson, T. Rockliff, D. Beams, M. Murphy, B. Ellis, S. Savage*, V. Michie (J. Polec, J. O'Rourke)
R: B. McEvoy, N. Naitanui* (B. Longer, S. Michael)
F: C. Wingard, L. Franklin, J. Gunston, D. Zorko, J. Caddy, J. Hogan (S. Kersten, G. Rohan)
Cash Left: $12,600

*Been switching Nic Nat, Maric and Grundy, will change a billion times in the next few weeks
*Savage and Daisy back and forth too :3

Thoughts?

Jukes

nobody? that's fine, not like I ever look at anybody elses teams...

Money

Quote from: Jukes on February 16, 2014, 08:07:45 PM

Being completely honest Jukes I was going to but then thought you probably didn't want the same guy commenting on your team every time

T Dog

Only 2 weakpoints IMO....KK as D5 and Hogan (at all).....not a lot to worrry about then?  :-\

Bruce500

I think your team is very unique and brave and staying away from the usuals picks

Jukes

Quote from: Money on February 16, 2014, 08:18:46 PM
Quote from: Jukes on February 16, 2014, 08:07:45 PM

Being completely honest Jukes I was going to but then thought you probably didn't want the same guy commenting on your team every time

you're a gun, I always listen to you :P

Quote from: T Dog on February 16, 2014, 08:24:20 PM
Only 2 weakpoints IMO....KK as D5 and Hogan (at all).....not a lot to worrry about then?  :-\

I'm a big fan of both those players, so I'm happy with that :D

Quote from: Bruce500 on February 16, 2014, 08:24:44 PM
I think your team is very unique and brave and staying away from the usuals picks

that should basically be my team summary :3

Money

Good changes to the backline, Simpson ovbiously a good replacement for Seedsman and like McDonald instead of Docherty
Solid mids, Cotchin could still be worth it, would have him instead of Murphy for me anyway, would go Savage, lots of people getting on the Daisy train and I don't really rate him, Savage should go into the 90's if not then defintely 85, enough to warrant a selection for later upgrade, wont get any attention even in the mid at the saints as well
Nice McEvoy pick brought him in myself for Nic Nat, if Nic Nat is fit then definitely start him at R2, but not being named in the NAB Challenge and Simpson giving away more negative vibes than good it could be a little risky, If Nic Nat doesnt get up go Maric, should go back to 85-90 if he surpasses those injury clouds
Can see where you're going picking up uniques but for me should have at least one of Danger or Martin, like the Gunston pick, been doing some research on him as of late as he has a very nice R9 bye only problem with him is he maybe be too much of a KPP at D3, not a fan of Hogan at his price, would rather Jeb Lamb or even going lower to a Fasolo/Patton type, No Chappy?

Jukes

Quote from: Money on February 16, 2014, 11:36:18 PM
Good changes to the backline, Simpson ovbiously a good replacement for Seedsman and like McDonald instead of Docherty
Solid mids, Cotchin could still be worth it, would have him instead of Murphy for me anyway, would go Savage, lots of people getting on the Daisy train and I don't really rate him, Savage should go into the 90's if not then defintely 85, enough to warrant a selection for later upgrade, wont get any attention even in the mid at the saints as well
Nice McEvoy pick brought him in myself for Nic Nat, if Nic Nat is fit then definitely start him at R2, but not being named in the NAB Challenge and Simpson giving away more negative vibes than good it could be a little risky, If Nic Nat doesnt get up go Maric, should go back to 85-90 if he surpasses those injury clouds
Can see where you're going picking up uniques but for me should have at least one of Danger or Martin, like the Gunston pick, been doing some research on him as of late as he has a very nice R9 bye only problem with him is he maybe be too much of a KPP at D3, not a fan of Hogan at his price, would rather Jeb Lamb or even going lower to a Fasolo/Patton type, No Chappy?

Hurt taking out Seedsy and Dochers, like both of them. Both will be guns in the future, just not this year due to injury/js.
Don't see anything in Danger or Martin for 2014- probably a max increase in average of 2-4 points each, compared to Wingard (up to 10 maybe if third year boost is true), Buddy and Gunston (15-20), and Zorko and Caddy (15-30).
Lamb and Fasolo are fringe players at best while Patton is injury-prone. Hogan is a flowering jet and as long as I can afford him he's in.
The thing about Chappy wanting to play 16 games in 2014 scared me off, I'll need more than that. Still confident that when he plays he'll gun it.

Thanks again $$$ :P I'll do your team sometime today (Monday) if I can remember